5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Can anybody make an archive with all the short vids that are not in OP?
26Region clips : | |
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(UPDATE: Added several missing clips I had left in an external drive. Also added GoFile link, plus two more)
rf96 If you had downloaded the previous archive, you might wanna delete it and get the updated one. Thank you.

Edit: I had accidentally deleted this one, so here it is again: Lisa & Tina vs Baron of Hell ---> |

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
i thought SS was Russian? :unsure:
It don't think it is; funnily enough SS was the first to stop business with RU based accounts because it works via direct bank transfers(it was 26Regions reason for not using initially). Patreon(LOL) is still allowing RU based accounts its just that Payoneer the payment processor of Patreon is not allowing transfers to RU banks and he can't use Paypal either for that same reason.

There is a belief that despite Patreon still taking in Patron money, 26Region can't transfer it out or use it to pay for VA as the money will sit on the account for the time being. It's why he hasn't abandoned making SAUPX. He'll eventually get access back to it eventually though it is uncertain when.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
26Region clips : | LINK 2 |
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(UPDATE: Added several missing clips I had left in an external drive. Also added GoFile link, plus two more)
rf96 If you had downloaded the previous archive, you might wanna delete it and get the updated one. Thank you.

Edit: I had accidentally deleted this one, so here it is again: Lisa & Tina vs Baron of Hell ---> |
Many videos from this pack are reduce in size & bitrate by like half. Where did you get these from?

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Many videos from this pack are reduce in size & bitrate by like half. Where did you get these from?
From various posts both here and on other discord channels. Resolution is consistent, and quality change is negligible. These are not Blender renders after all.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
perhaps a temp files. You can delete it
I already know it's harmless. But the thing is, When I tried opening it in VLC, it unfurled into a 4 videos "standalone" playlist. Never seen anything like it.

Feb 17, 2021
Update
Alright so maybe the whole "this is it lads" was blown out of proportion. 26RegionSFM, the mad lad, is still marching on. Out of the 12 scenes(positions), 7 has been animation so far. Will we see it by the end of June or July, possibly. The only hang up is this may not be voiced and may have generic sex sounds. That is due to not being able to pay VA's to do it due to the sanctions of a conflict that shall not be mentioned. He will be releasing a 2nd trailer near release. Other than that, homie is taking things in stride.

To add, this may be the last SamusSarah and the Unknown Planet release as he wants to venture out and use others girls as a staple for a new series, possibly Helena?

26RegionSFM did not disable his account, nor did Patreon. He is still taking subs and is still active, it's just that the money will sit in limbo for a while, so either sub, unsub, or don't bother. It's your moral choice. Still, many shit stirrers on the Discord mad about his nationality, not so much on the Patreon only channel for obvious reasons. It's either that or Darklust/PestilenceSFM fans wanting him lean into more guro and violent-sexual encounters and getting mad when the girls aren't in pain. Not his fault that Darklust/PestilenceSFM aren't releasing meaty stuff on the reg.

Not much to show, just him deciding what eye color he wants for Sarah which I feel like it doesn't matter since the changes are for possibly the last movie in the series.
SARAH_RED_AND_BLUE.jpg

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Red eyes is an instant no for me (not that it matters to anyone). If his whole schtick is "hot human chicks vs monsters" well no human chick has red eyes. Couldn't fap to that last Helena movie because of the red eyes, shame as it was otherwise pretty fucking hot. Also I wish he'd open up those textures in photoshop and clone out those moles on Sarah (I guess I just like the idea of every girl being a perfect, flawless fucktoy) I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes the sex scenes were rougher/harder/faster but he certainly shouldn't go the darklust route of 70% ass kicking but only 30% assfucking :LOL:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes