5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LesterCordroy

Nov 27, 2017
I think one of the older episodes had doom guy kill the monster and then he had a turn.

Sort of, Samus Unknown Planet 8 has her start with a normal guy, then a demon shows up and takes over (killing the normal guy) and then a few hours later afer the demon has moved on Doom Guy shows up and takes a turn.

Reactions: JAV4Life
Feb 17, 2021
Awesome but I still can't believe he scrapped the gangbang.
Unfortunately due to tensions in the Slavic regions of Europe, that had to be canned. If I remember he planned it out in 2021 where it runtime was getting too long so he decided to split the movie into two. Hence why the image that had the list of animations still had the "Part 1" subtitle. Regardless, we should be fortunate that he got this one even done despite the difficulties. Who knows, the gangbang part may be SAUPXI(11), but do understand that he said he wants to venture to new ideas so we might see a new series or a continuation of older series like "Full Moon", it's why SAUPX was so big. Though, any new release I don't expect it to be voiced, probably going back to how he did it with just text subtitles.

EDIT:
Also, someone asked when or how is Part 2 coming out, and this is his reply:
Screenshot 2022-12-25 004230.jpg
Translation:
"The second part is frozen for an indefinite period. Due to sanctions, I can’t send money to other countries, all methods are blocked, so I can’t pay for the work of the actress. To dub Sarah’s voice, people from all over the world donated money to my Discord administrator, he is from Australia. I don’t want to ask people to donate money a second time. Let the second part lie on the shelf until better times, although I think that this part will not come out because it doesn’t fit the meaning of the first part at all and it’s wasted time and effort."

In case someone becomes delusional that "Part 2" is in the works...

Last edited:
Reactions: KiloDeVerga_69

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I just cant fap if i don't have the meaningful story behind why the predator penises are filling her holes, giving her gooey creampies i need that character motivation and lore behind their actions so its not just monster sex, its real art :LOL:

last minute edit: when his trailers are longer than most other creators animations :WaitWhat:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes