5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
I don't have any ideas about Triss.The model that I used is already too outdated for our time,it is impossible to do something good and interesting with it,its functionality does not reach the modern models of Sarah and all the DOA girls that LORDAARDVARK created,he constantly updates them and improves them, The Triss model has long been abandoned and forgotten,it will be a miracle if the author returns to it and improves it.
Then we have to approach the lord

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
I got to say I don't like it when you change a characters colours. I understand why you did it with Sarah but why change Helena's eye colour to red? It's so hard to find content like yours featuring blue eyed blondes:(
umm, these are just variations, and I don't care) I also don't like a lot of things, but I don't sit on forums and don't write my dissatisfactions that are not interesting to anyone.

Subaru 678

Jun 8, 2021
We want to see the full movie and the guys go there and screw it up, it's so hard to wait, I've been waiting for a long time wanting to see a lot of full movie, then the guys go there and put the half‍♂‍♂‍♂

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
for those who pladge 40$ ,is worth it? because next month I want to pladge to,also how many full moon 2 scenes are on patreon now...?

Feb 17, 2021
for those who pladge 40$ ,is worth it? because next month I want to pladge to,also how many full moon 2 scenes are on patreon now...?
Yes and no. Yes as in you'll be supporting him more. Approximately 90 subscribers on patreon have pledged that amount; he made that as another way to get enough money to pay off the pricey voice actresses. No as in, you get the same content as $10 subscribers but the catch is you get some extended preview scenes from FM2. I must stress that those scenes however will be in the complete FM2 release which will be available at the same time as every Patron. Do you like 26Region enough to shell out $40 and support his endeavor? Is $40 worth getting some scenes earlier that everyone will see in the final release?

EDIT: If all you can spare is $40, you are better off subbing for 4 months for $10

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
As someone else uploaded the chart; we are nearly there. High chance of release this month with "Helena the Alien Carrier" following soon after. How soon? When it's ready as 26Region decided to include a new alien extending it a little bit longer. After that 26Region will take a short break. No new news on Sarah and the Unknown Planet other than actual nipples on the Sarah Model.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes