2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner bevel.png

Overview:
Hi. I'm lydcreations, and I create adult games. My current game is called Earth Girls. Earth Girls is a satire of various genres, such as harem, stat builder, and dating sims. The player is a student who is trying to answer one of life's elusive questions. What should I do with the rest of my life? NASA continues to broadcast messages into space, searching for signs of life. Today, the aliens reply to challenge for control of Earth. The player is chosen to be Earth's champion and convert as many women (harem or otherwise), to his side. Whoever converts the highest number of women wins the contest and gains control of Earth. What might your strategy be for winning the contest? Will you try to save as many women as you can from the aliens? Or do you focus on getting close to just a few women? Perhaps finding love along the way?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-04
Release Date: 2022-04-03
Developer: Lydcreations
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

My thanks to Raminita for the incredible signatures.

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

art studio1.jpg britney devil.jpg charlie pool4.png 3.png 2.png calculus dream brit2.png 5.png calculus dream brit10.png deans office.png deans office1.png deans office2.png locker room.png aubrey.png aubrey1.png aubrey2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
If this game was released last year how come it is only 0.1 version ?
Peut être que le dev a autre chose à faire de sa vie que de se borner à créer ce truc .. Honte à lui !
Et puis quand on n'a pas les moyens.. Générer une image peut prendre au moins une journée, non ?

Maybe the dev has something else to do with his life than just create this thing... Shame on him!
And then when you can't afford it... Generating an image can take at least a day, right?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Peut être que le dev a autre chose à faire de sa vie que de se borner à créer ce truc .. Honte à lui !
Et puis quand on n'a pas les moyens.. Générer une image peut prendre au moins une journée, non ?

Maybe the dev has something else to do with his life than just create this thing... Shame on him!
And then when you can't afford it... Generating an image can take at least a day, right?
You were so busy trying to sound smart that you missed the word 'released'. He didn't say it was unreasonable for the dev to have created the concept and taken a whole year to get it to a state ready to release. He said if it was released a year ago, and yet this is the first version, then WTF was 'released' a year ago?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I think if any developer has taken 1 year to render just enough images for a 0.1 release they may want to look into a new hobby.

In this case it was a typo so problem solved but still, your comment be silly.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Wow. Great start. Nothing sexual however the writing is great. Real English gets 5 Stars. Great story line gets 5 Stars. Very imaginative gets 5 Stars. Great art work gets 5 Stars. Love the fucking talking dog thing. If this game does not make the top ten on this forum the members are idiots.
What are you smoking?
Follow up question, can I have some?

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
answer : "a living pussy"

(reference to the question mark on the title...)
Earth Girls Are? actually has nothing to do with the movie(Earth Girls Are Easy). The game is a stat builder, dating sim/harem where the player attends classes to improve his stats and thus be able to better influence girls. The player purchases a mind control device called a saber that also allows him to influence the girls. Thought this might be an interesting option for people who like less of a grind to their games.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes