3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #1)

67 of the 263 images are complete for his side. I have a bunch of new sets to work on and a few new people that we will meet, and most of them will never be used or seen again, but that's how the story goes...

They will start interacting more and more with each other as this chapter progresses, so there will be some shared images between the two sides and even more time together in the next chapters. Some will be redundant, but there will continue to be 2Sides sides to each chapter.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #3)

156 of the 266 images are complete for his side. He is getting better, but some things still hurt a lot. He is going to be there for her no matter what, and he just wants her to be happy!

stay safe out there

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #4)

194 of the 266 images are complete for his side. We are well over the halfway mark for this side, so it's all downhill from here. I don't want to ruin the story, but he is having a hard, painful time lately.

stay safe out there

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #5)

231 of the 267 images are complete for his side.

Almost De..finished with this half of the chapter. I should be able to finish the rest of this side by the end of the week. I will, of course, take a short break before I start on her side. I'll need to go through her side to set the images that they share and try to figure out how many images she needs.

stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #7)

I started on her side this weekend and was able to get a few renders completed.

17 of the 225 images are complete for her side. There are only a few new sets for her side, but I have to make Josh's family that she will meet at the end of the chapter.

If you are watching on SubscribeStar, it will be a little disjointed as I am using images from his side when they are together.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #8)

25 of the 225 images are complete for her side. There were not a lot of images rendered this week due to a dental problem.

I had a part of a molar chip off, and while this was not painful, it was more of an inconvenience, so off to the dentist I go. A little bit of grinding, filling, and paying later, no more sharp edges rubbing on my tongue, and BadMustard was happy again. Two days later, the work on the tooth seemed to have irritated the nerve inside the tooth to the point that it did not want to be there any more. There was so much pain and swelling around the tooth that I could not even sleep, and of course I was back in the dentist chair again. The swelling was pushing the tooth up, so I could not even close my mouth properly (eating was out of the question). The dentist reshaped the tooth a little so I could close my mouth and prescribed some anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, and, more importantly, painkillers. Finally, this morning, the swelling in my jaw is gone; there is only minor pain where the swelling was, and my constant headache has finally subsided.

I will only be eating soft foods for a while (not taking any chances), and I will start rendering some images this evening after work. So this is only a minor setback, but I'm back on track, and I should be making some progress in rendering tonight.

stay safe out there.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
yeah, the problem with waiting for update is i hate the sister MC after she left the ring and ghosted brother MC. I dont want them to reconcile.

She is selfish, her whole side is taking care of herself at his expense. there is no justification for that, cause they werent just lovers, but life long friends and chosen family who turned out to be blood. just up and left, kicked him out of her life without a word. there is no coming back from that kinda betrayal.

She needs to take her lumps so He can get closure and move on with his life without her, heal from the trauma properly so he can love freely once again.

But that wouldnt make for a story that has so much more to go to get to the finish line. thus im conflicted. i want to see what happens, but already know i wont like how the story plays, even if i like the story in general.

Reactions: turbojoe

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yeah, the problem with waiting for update is i hate the sister MC after she left the ring and ghosted brother MC. I dont want them to reconcile.

She is selfish, her whole side is taking care of herself at his expense. there is no justification for that, cause they werent just lovers, but life long friends and chosen family who turned out to be blood. just up and left, kicked him out of her life without a word. there is no coming back from that kinda betrayal.

She needs to take her lumps so He can get closure and move on with his life without her, heal from the trauma properly so he can love freely once again.

But that wouldnt make for a story that has so much more to go to get to the finish line. thus im conflicted. i want to see what happens, but already know i wont like how the story plays, even if i like the story in general.
This is a kinetic novel, with only one proposed ending.

Given what the developer has said about it, I have a strong feeling that you will NOT like how the story plays out.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

Basically I agree, my first thoughts were about the same.

But I guess it is to early to condemn one of the MC´s, let´s see what BadMustard has in mind to bring this to a good (or whatever) end.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
ive nothing against dev, i like mustard in all its variety.

was simply spewing my confliction of waiting for the update even though i see the sister as the antagonist and dont want to see them make happy which they will in some form or other.

i get distressed when i empathize with fictional characters and when they make bad choices it stings. it also stings to watch dogs pout, rl or tv doesnt matter, cuts me to the core every damned time. k what was i talking bout, nevermind imma go play almost dead again then complain on the thread that update takes too long,... i jest, if i was gonna complain about that game itd be about the MC needing more babies and more pregnant ladies, including no less than 1 of the college girls not already in the harem.

alright im done goofin on on f95, you all have fun and see you when update comes out. cant help myself, can mustard actually go bad? i know it can dry out or be ruined by someones actions, but left to its own ive never seen mustard go bad. Who hurt you dev, who hurt you?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

selfish - young they can be the same sometimes, and she is both, it doesn't help that the mother pulled them apart when they should have been left to talk about things (and it's pretty obvious why she did it) (or it will be later ) a lot can be forgiven (except for a bullet to the head when you're already on the ground)
there is a lot to unpack in the next chapters, I hope you hang around if for nothing else just to see how it ends

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
ive nothing against dev, i like mustard in all its variety.

was simply spewing my confliction of waiting for the update even though i see the sister as the antagonist and dont want to see them make happy which they will in some form or other.

i get distressed when i empathize with fictional characters and when they make bad choices it stings. it also stings to watch dogs pout, rl or tv doesnt matter, cuts me to the core every damned time. k what was i talking bout, nevermind imma go play almost dead again then complain on the thread that update takes too long,... i jest, if i was gonna complain about that game itd be about the MC needing more babies and more pregnant ladies, including no less than 1 of the college girls not already in the harem.

alright im done goofin on on f95, you all have fun and see you when update comes out. cant help myself, can mustard actually go bad? i know it can dry out or be ruined by someones actions, but left to its own ive never seen mustard go bad. Who hurt you dev, who hurt you?
art is supposed to evoke emotions whether it be music, dance, writings, or images.

I have created ART!!

tom-hanks-fire-4054693412.gif

yes I know, I have problems (but I'm okay with my problems) !!

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 4 WIP (update #10)

95 of the 225 images are complete for her side. Not exactly where I wanted to be for renders; I should be closer to the halfway point, but sometimes life gets in the way of plans. (stupid life...) Next week we will be well over the halfway point for rendering, and then it will all be downhill after that. (hopefully)

stay safe out there.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes