pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
By the way, I have finished translating all the assets and text after decompiling the unity build but when I try to put everything together in Unity, the game just doesn't work. Is there anyone who has Unity knowledge that can help me? What I made is a completely unofficial translation, but would significantly improve the gameplay. And I have 0 experience or knowledge about Unity.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
By the way, I have finished translating all the assets and text after decompiling the unity build but when I try to put everything together in Unity, the game just doesn't work. Is there anyone who has Unity knowledge that can help me? What I made is a completely unofficial translation, but would significantly improve the gameplay. And I have 0 experience or knowledge about Unity.
What tools are you using and what exactly did you try to modify?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I used AssetRipper to decompile the game and changed images, scripts etc. to translate. Later I used Unity itself to recompile but failed. I mean it compiles but it's just not functional.
I have been decompiling an old unity game and I have found the best way to modify the asset files is to use AssetBundleExtractor. If working with TextAssets then use the Plugins > Export to .txt and then after modifying, Use Import to .txt

ABE kinda sucks for actually finding assets though, for that i recommend AssetStudio

If this game uses Unity Mono then use dnSpy to edit the game assemblies.
While AssetRipper can be a great tool, It's really not ideal to use it for compiling a modded game since it will usually not work out of the box.

Reactions: pipboy

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
The alternative to using dnSpy here, Would be using a mod loader like bepinex but I don't know much about them so I can't provide much information there.

Reactions: pipboy

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Is there any reason to take a nap or sleep? it doesn't seem to help nor do something bad happens if you never sleep, does the AP or lack of AP do anything?

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
any fix for windowed mode because this is ridiculous lol I tried playing it and half of the game is missing hahaha I just wish you could resize it or start in 1080p widowed mode. Also don't tell me to do it in settings that part of the game is missing for me because its under the fold

swagdive22

Oct 24, 2018
any fix for windowed mode because this is ridiculous lol I tried playing it and half of the game is missing hahaha I just wish you could resize it or start in 1080p widowed mode. Also don't tell me to do it in settings that part of the game is missing for me because its under the fold
For unity games, create a shortcut to the .exe
Edit the shortcut, target box- add the following resolution for example:
"Desktop\gamefolder\game.exe" -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440
YMMV

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
I know someone might ask about an Android version/port that might be impossible to get, so I'll try to help. This game can be run on 2 emulators that I tested, the first is called mobox, where you will use a terminal to emulate a computer and the second is winlator, an application to emulate a computer. I'll tell you one thing, even if you can open and run the game, it is not relatively "playable", and you must be patient, as the emulator's communication with Java is poor, may end up with black screens and crashes, if you make a mistake with the emulator settings, then don't expect to run the game at 60 FPS, it also takes a long time to open. Here are images of my test, remembering that not all cell phones can run this.
The first photo is on the mobox emulator, and the second is on winlator View attachment 3603533 View attachment 3603534
Have you tried clearing the game or do some thorough testings on winlator? Just wanna confirm if it's playable

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes