VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.2b] [AllNatural]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is this a multiple protags kinda deal or?
my sister forced me to watch them all under the pretense of "sisterly bonding"
lol i too was dragged along to watch hunger games with my sister :ROFLMAO: i found the first one to be very decent, the follow ups were kinda eh

Reactions: Avaron1974

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can you guys chill out about the NTR that might be in the game 4 updates from now so we can focus on the bigger issue that this is a Harem game where your Harem is basically assigned to you?

Dev, you have a good concept here and I think you're going to flesh out the branches in the future, but this game is crying out for some control over what women you pick to compete with you and whether you can convince them to join you and/or actually like you. The game in its current form isn't that interesting as it just makes all those choices for us.
Figuring out exactly what the focus of the game is going to be and what may be coming now rather than later after people get invested in the game IS the bigger issue.

That said, your "assigned harem" thing is an issue as well. What if some dumb fuck wants to get with Karen?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Heck, I thought you had done a nice job w the first...ummm... Emma?
Nothing wrong w the second one either...just was a nice first one.

Thanks, enjoyed playing it.
Cheers and Best of Luck!

Serakiel

May 27, 2024
I legit love this game so far.
I've already wrote a post about my thoughts and the dev replied to me explaining his pov about the game. I loved V2 as well, but playing it in one go, I would like to say one thing: this game needs more MC/girls control and choices. From what I read in the thread from the Dev, he wants to include them in the next updates and there will certainly be choices regarding sex: I hope this comes true, but it would be very nice to have choices outside of sex too. The Dev knows how to write, even if the script could still be improved, but as a lover of the game I feel like wishing him well in his work. Pictures and animations are crazy, even if AllNatural939 has bad PC specs lol

I will continue to give my feedback along the way,
peace

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I see there's enough women for each guy to have his harem
Incorrect. There's a Karen. :ROFLMAO:

Plus there's that route where Sally gets offed, but I didn't go back to see if it was completed / changed or anything so I don't know if that's still a thing.

So technically one guy is going to be stuck with 2 girls, one of whom may be that "Death by Snu-Snu!" bitch with the attitude problem. Not much of a harem there.

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
Incorrect. There's a Karen. :ROFLMAO:

Plus there's that route where Sally gets offed, but I didn't go back to see if it was completed / changed or anything so I don't know if that's still a thing.

So technically one guy is going to be stuck with 2 girls, one of whom may be that "Death by Snu-Snu!" bitch with the attitude problem. Not much of a harem there.
It hasn't been expanded beyond that. Feels like it should be a development priority to catch that path up, or otherwise it's basically just (barely even) a kinetic novel for now.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I've had several "observations" regarding not being able to choose the starting team and if I can maybe change that. Well, that will never happen. And the reason is simple... It's impossible.
It can't be done because I plan to finish the game someday not too far away...
And this happens with all games, it's just that you think this is different but it's not. Let's take for example a popular game like "Being a DIK". Can you choose your friend? No, they put him in front of you and you are friends with him whether you want it or not, because it's necessary for the story. The relationship may change a bit depending on choices, but he will always be there interacting. I've never seen anyone ask that players have the option to remove the friend from the game or change him for another character...
Likewise, his sister. She is put in front of us whether we want it or not. Interactions change due to decision making, but whether she is there interacting with us or not has never been an option. Why? Because she is necessary to the story...

You are fooling yourselves into thinking that a story can develop without the characters that make up the story. What I am doing is no different in that regard. My game needs those characters because they are part of the story and interact with MC at all times, just like BaD's MC friend and his sister, and so many others.
If I gave the opportunity to change the team members at will it would be total chaos impossible to manage and finish by a single person. Each change of team members implies having hundreds, perhaps thousands of different rendered images that reflect changes in the characters in relation to dialogues and various situations such as competitions and typical hot scenes.
In addition, thousands of extra lines of code with different dialogues for each different character because they all have different personalities and they don't behave the same or say the same things. The ramifications would be too many...

Why do you ask for that kind of freedom here if you have never really had it in any game?
Think about it...

Reactions: Remplier

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There will be both physical and mental violence. There will be sex, consensual and non-consensual. This is truly an extreme Reality.
1002940659.gif

Reading these 7 pages of comments was really entertaining :LUL:.

What I didn't understand is the part that says:

1003010471.jpg

So the best way to win the game is to let them rape the girls on the team or pimp them? and if the Mc tries to stop them or refuses, does that screw up his team's score? (If so, it's fucking hilarious, it would be easier to kill them...)

Edit: In other words, wouldn't it make more sense that Mc would earn more points for preventing those scenes from happening? (if they earn more points for having sex with the other team, preventing that from happening should generate more points, and have a better result since the others would not get points)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2023
Edit: In other words, wouldn't it make more sense that Mc would earn more points for preventing those scenes from happening? (if they earn more points for having sex with the other team, preventing that from happening should generate more points, and have a better result since the others would not get points)
you've got a point there

Reactions: mofonistik

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I find it super interesting that there are people with theories and everything with the game just starting. That means that this has not gone unnoticed. I knew when I planned this that there would be people who would love it and others who would hate it. But don't forget one thing, the story is only in day one in the game and it will last 30 days. The competitions start on day 2...
You guys are talking about things that haven't happened yet, you're assuming... Assuming is not the same as knowing. I don't remember if I've said it here or on my Patreon page and I don't have time to check all my posts here, but not even Emma, who is the one revealing things in the game, knows everything.
She saw the "show" a few years ago, and not in full. Have you ever thought that she might be wrong about some things because she has old, outdated information?...
Now, if you are basing those assumptions on what I have said here... do you think that any developer would be so stupid as to reveal in advance every detail of the plot of what they are creating?
I read this frequently, but it's your attitude that has made me become more distant and simply ignore most of the comments because there are things I cannot talk about.
Whether you want to play or not, that is up to you. But please, do not be influenced by speculations, by assumptions.

Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes