goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You don't skip the summoning scene with Krryie but you do skip the ntr'ish part of the scene. At least that was my intention when I re-coded it and replayed it. Let me know if it doesn't work out that way.

Just a small fyi for everyone on this, when people want to avoid any tags - its avoided meaning that, that content will be skipped and I can't render alternate scenes for those scenes in its place. I'm just a solo dev and I wouldn't have the time to make alternate scenes for everything.
so it isnt avoidable at all yet you try to call it avoidable so you still get people who wouldnt try it otherwise to still try the game

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
first scene you get whit the cat girl is she getting fucked from what it seems a bodybuilder whit a giant cat face you can like ntr or not but that scene is creepy as hell thats my problem whit that scene
Hey good news for you, I had reworked that scene as about 95% of the games complaints were about it. Can't remember which game version the rework is in.

Reactions: Chris2041

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Same here. I think that this is too large of an update for Android use?
Fuck, I really don't know how to fix that without making two different full copies of my game but one is compressed a ton more just for android.

All though I might have to do that

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hey good news for you, I had reworked that scene as about 95% of the games complaints were about it. Can't remember which game version the rework is in.
Im porbably give it a try later when is more content in the future the game in the beggining give me a bad first impresion but it wouldnt be the first time that one game that i first dislike later becomes one of my favorites so dont feel bad everyone makes mistakes Good luck dev :D

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Fuck, I really don't know how to fix that without making two different full copies of my game but one is compressed a ton more just for android.

All though I might have to do that
It does sound like a hassle to do, but it would be much appreciated if you could. I ended up un-installing your game from version 0.22 in an attempt to load this current 0.25 version, so now I don't have any of your game.
If you don't end up fixing it as you stated above, can you at least please post a link so I can re-install your game to version 0.22?
Thanks, and keep up the developing!

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
too many entitled hack critics here wanting to impose their karen and kevin demands on someone elses product - thats not constructive criticism, thats just petulance.

Leave the Dev to make his game and tell his story
I don't plan on removing all the tags and having the game become all vanilla sex, as was a concern from a previous post.

Its more like the theme of the game where some tags just don't mix well with others, NTR is one of those. Either a game is NTR or it isn't, you don't mix it in. Kinda a similar vein having a completely normal harem game where the mc is fucking all these girls but then randomly the main character has sex with a dude or you have a happy and campy game but then randomly you abuse and rape an amputee out of no where. Its a tonal dissidence that disrupts a theme of a game, I wasn't aware that ntr fell into this category at the time.

Also it was just one joke'ish scene with a god awful animation who's main purpose was to set up the house cat to be one of mc's main antagonists throughout the game (there was no plans to add any similar content in the future anyways). If altering one scene can cull back the shrieking madness of discordant screams calling from the void, then so be it.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
It does sound like a hassle to do, but it would be much appreciated if you could. I ended up un-installing your game from version 0.22 in an attempt to load this current 0.25 version, so now I don't have any of your game.
If you don't end up fixing it as you stated above, can you at least please post a link so I can re-install your game to version 0.22?
Thanks, and keep up the developing!
I tend to be an anti-hoarder and clean up older versions when I make a new one. The oldest I have is 0.241 that I am pretty sure no one had issues with the android version

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Feel like its just beating a dead horse at this point, but figured Id give it another shot after not liking the game a while ago but seeing an effort has been made to change things.

I find it funny that the very first choice in the game is literally asking if you want to avoid any sexual scenes with any girl that is not with the main character. Great I'll turn it off.

Next question, avoid beastiality content? Alright I'm down for some freaky mf+animal scene for some weird fun times. Leave that one on.

Immediately on introducing the sister she gets eaten out by the dog without the MC around.

Like...it has to be intentional at this point right?

1708318821571.png

Ok, it seems like that first choice just doesnt mean anything. 90% of the content to start the game is just lesbian shit between the sisters without the MC. No idea why that first question is even asked.

Last edited:

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Stop caving to critics. You're either making art, or doing people favors. And the people you're doing favors for are fucking assholes about it. I mean, damn, the biggest complainer about that scene isn't even a barely functional human. Trust me, it feels wonderful to tell entitled social terrorists to fuck off. Your game isn't even my vibe, but complaining about it is like complaining that you went to a GWAR concert and got fake jizz on you. Do YOUR thing. Art is rarely mass appeal.

Apr 3, 2020
The one netorare (NTR) scene in the game is 100% avoidable and has no impact on the story - THEN WHY HAVE IT AT ALL
Why have anything not story related at all? Just make stick figures. Also why bother trying to add character to the figures?
Why even bother with choices when you can just ask people what story they want to see, then make twenty linear versions of the game.
Seriouly.

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
How the hell do you unlock VLDF? I've done literally everything. Every item left in the hint item locator requires me to be there.

I can't progress any other part of the story. The events hint menu is empty too.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I have a little question. At first glance, the game is good, the models are nice, it's definitely better than many of the games on this forum, so why does it have such little support on SS? Usually, if this is the case, something must have happened, e.g. the developer likes to disappear without warning or is a toxic guy or something similar. How is it this time?

2.60 star(s) 20 Votes