Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
of course Kevin, anything you say Kevin; still surprises me mods allow children like you to post
You are the one having fun attacking people i dont give two shits what you or your cronies say to me this is a forum and i can give my opinion you want it or not if you have a problem ignore me simple as that

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I have a little question. At first glance, the game is good, the models are nice, it's definitely better than many of the games on this forum, so why does it have such little support on SS? Usually, if this is the case, something must have happened, e.g. the developer likes to disappear without warning or is a toxic guy or something similar. How is it this time?
I dunno man, I'm bad at advertising and hyping people about things I do. The only 'controversies' were a looney toon cat kicking scene and a semi-ntr one that set off WW1

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
So it's one of those games that will take years for any actual decent sexual content to be there right?
What a waste of time..
Depends on which characters. Even without playing the game you can see sexual content in the screen shots and theres a bunch more. But some characters will be slow burns that will take time to progress to full sex and more

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
How the hell do you unlock VLDF? I've done literally everything. Every item left in the hint item locator requires me to be there.

I can't progress any other part of the story. The events hint menu is empty too.
Weird, I may have to look at the hints menu again as I might have goofed it. But to access the VLDF you need to do the 3rd Wizard Hat event 'Transcend the Mask' (at night) to get the invitation to the VLDF.

Reactions: Howdo

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So....
Capture.PNG
this is [futa/trans], right?
The BBEG in this game can turn into a demon warform with 6 boobs and 3 cocks.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I have a little question. At first glance, the game is good, the models are nice, it's definitely better than many of the games on this forum, so why does it have such little support on SS? Usually, if this is the case, something must have happened, e.g. the developer likes to disappear without warning or is a toxic guy or something similar. How is it this time?
Its not that crazy. When the game first released there was no hint system so the already bad sandbox in the game was absolutely horrendous, there was a controversial NTR scene and animal abuse scene, and the renders are just ok. It wasnt a good first look for a game, and is going to take a while to regain the lost reputation.

Imo the game has SLIGHTLY regained some of it, even tho theres still shit in it that I dont agree with (like the first choice in the game of removing all scenes that dont feature the MC just not doing what it says it should do) but its going to take a long ass time for some of us to get back on the good side.

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Bro why the game isn't working on Android I can't dwonload it.... Fix it
I think the issue is the latest version is too large for Android ports. See my messages with Black Star Games 1 or 2 pages ago. He did provide a Google Drive port for 22.5, but it is very slow and I still haven't downloaded it myself yet. If it works, it still isn't the latest version of 0.25.

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
I think the issue is the latest version is too large for Android ports. See my messages with Black Star Games 1 or 2 pages ago. He did provide a Google Drive port for 22.5, but it is very slow and I still haven't downloaded it myself yet. If it works, it still isn't the latest version of 0.25.
Make that 0.24.1

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I can't wait until ash takes in your mouth(the wake up duty), and Mom reading likes 69, and faye likes blowjobs for your bet

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Sadly the Android port doesn't work. Could this please be fixed? I wish I could do it but if I look how it seems as if it's rocket science to make an android port.. XO

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Sadly the Android port doesn't work. Could this please be fixed? I wish I could do it but if I look how it seems as if it's rocket science to make an android port.. XO
Did you try downloading the Google Drive that was mentioned in the last 2-3 pages for Android user issues? The usual downloads don't work because the episode was too large for Android ports to handle.

Reactions: Blackhearts

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Did you try downloading the Google Drive that was mentioned in the last 2-3 pages for Android user issues? The usual downloads don't work because the episode was too large for Android ports to handle.
I was blind apparently. No I didn't. I usually assume all links work.
It did download an apk. File but contents where invalid or something.

Anywho.. Thanks!!

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes