Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't know why so many of them are locked. They should unlock when you view the scene in story mode.\
You could try loading an old save and going through story mode really fast (using the "Skip" button), it should unlock most scenes.
A few will remain locked in your first run through, depending on your maledom/femdom preference (each version of the scene is a separate entry).
Thing is, I replayed it from a new game

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dove into this with little idea of what to expect and having a hell of a time with the dialogue and how freaky & yet close to Star Trek it all reads like. ;)

Karyss and her proactive cuquean spirit is just too hilarious not to love. :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
No femdom (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) in the latest update? Or is the maledom/femdom switch causing an issue? I went off my previous save, which of course was all femdom possible, and I also made sure the switch had femdom selected...maybe nothing more on that front until the next version?

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
No femdom (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) in the latest update? Or is the maledom/femdom switch causing an issue? I went off my previous save, which of course was all femdom possible, and I also made sure the switch had femdom selected...maybe nothing more on that front until the next version?
Correct, Chapter 7 Part 2 will take you to Jessica Ward's place, that scene will have maledom/femdom versions. There's also a later scene that has a different end depending on that preference.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Correct, Chapter 7 Part 2 will take you to Jessica Ward's place, that scene will have maledom/femdom versions. There's also a later scene that has a different end depending on that preference.
Thanks for the reply! You obviously put TONS of effort into the game and I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Will look forward to the next part!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The coverart is misleading. Almost none of the girls look like that.
Can't say i agree. Cap. Kateway, Jodi La Tour, Dr. Smusher are exactly like in the game. And the blonde is definitely Sacha Bar (the vulvan security officer) with her hair down - that while not her more regular look, DOES appear a few times in the game (1st encounter in infirmary included).

But yeah, i can understand getting a image of her in that look and beside that utterly unrecognizable blue hair, purple eyed lady (that i'm guessing is an alternate - abandoned? - look of DL-DO) to boot, confusing the hell out of people.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
That's only the end of chapter 4, get the latest version ;)
Curious question, with the peeing on Wendy being only for Patrons, so I clicked it out of curious nature. Takes me to your Patron, which I understand, so is it like a Patch or whole different game there for Patrons? At some point does that option become public as you advance the story forward to new stuff?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
ohh my god, what did you do to the MC??? why does he look like a gayhair cutter????

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Curious question, with the peeing on Wendy being only for Patrons, so I clicked it out of curious nature. Takes me to your Patron, which I understand, so is it like a Patch or whole different game there for Patrons? At some point does that option become public as you advance the story forward to new stuff?
Patrons get a different build, with entire Chap 7 (Part 1 & 2), no "Support me on Patreon" moments (I'll share all those extra renders on Patreon soon, so patrons can get the extra action), and of course, the ability to pee on Wendy (OPTIONAL) :D
Part 2 will be public around May 1st for non-patrons, but I think I'll keep the (optional) pee patron-only.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Just curious story wise, if she was a slave, wouldn't she have already done sexual acts already with her previous owners? Didn't she say that she was forced to do stuff that she didn't like?
Not in the pussy, to avoid "Bonding", which would ruin her market value. She'll explain that in more details in Chapter 7 Part 2, when she gets some 1 on 1 time with MC.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes