4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

lordmou

May 21, 2018
only 10 dollars, guys
Akame set:
Saber set:
Thanks for the upload and due to the current environment with covid, paying bills or even finding a job is kinda hard

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I really, really like this game, at first i was worried it would be like the very very few other latex/encasement games i've found and would just be a bad-ends galore type game where every time you pick the wrong option there's a meh quality game over, but instead it's a female protagonist latex/bondage based ToT type game!

i doubt anyone who hasn't played this game would be looking at the 148th or whatever comment on this thread, but if you haven't played this game yet, at least try it out, i absolutely can't wait until more ladies and floors are ready

If there's one criticism i have, it'd be that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
I really, really like this game, at first i was worried it would be like the very very few other latex/encasement games i've found and would just be a bad-ends galore type game where every time you pick the wrong option there's a meh quality game over, but instead it's a female protagonist latex/bondage based ToT type game!

i doubt anyone who hasn't played this game would be looking at the 148th or whatever comment on this thread, but if you haven't played this game yet, at least try it out, i absolutely can't wait until more ladies and floors are ready

If there's one criticism i have, it'd be that
its major problem that the submission is so abrupt would have loved her to be trained in more slowly and have sub options in warior path and i absolutely hate the bad ends and the fact how the doms just let you win meaning nothing you do matters i pretty much dig this game couse its lezdom thats it

Reactions: petardo8

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
would have loved her to be trained in more slowly and have sub options in warrior path
yeah, it'd be awesome if there was like 2 warrior paths, true warrior and then another path where you're still a warrior but you're a bit more submissive and have a harder time actually arguing/disagreeing with the mutants, and sometimes you need to bondage yourself to win a fight. for the life of me i can't think of any, but there's gotta be some reasons

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I don't think there is, but is there a way to escape Dtox's room after asking to try the mask test? and if there isn't do you guys think there will be a way to do it added at some point?
it would be cool to actually be able win, kinda like how you can in the slut path

P.S: this is like my third post in 2 days, but it'd be super awesome if the next floor's mutant gave Ash like a dress code, maybe have it start out small and then gradually get more drastic? the thing is, it could be totally justified as "i'll give you opportunities to get the keycard for the next floor, but i won't even talk to you if you're not abiding to the dress code"

Last edited:
Reactions: Fl1n5y

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
I don't think there is, but is there a way to escape Dtox's room after asking to try the mask test? and if there isn't do you guys think there will be a way to do it added at some point?
it would be cool to actually be able win, kinda like how you can in the slut path

P.S: this is like my third post in 2 days, but it'd be super awesome if the next floor's mutant gave Ash like a dress code, maybe have it start out small and then gradually get more drastic? the thing is, it could be totally justified as "i'll give you opportunities to get the keycard for the next floor, but i won't even talk to you if you're not abiding to the dress code"
You just have to walk around a bit and then the dtox hologram will appear to gas you some more just like the first time she puts the mask on you in the first fight. And you can actually win against her, just read this whole thread there's a lot of useful information.

If the next mutant is the maid one then that dress code idea would be really cool, however the poll on the patreon for the next mutant hasn't even started yet so it might take a while.

JuanLove

Jun 4, 2020
Agree with a lot of what has been said - a slower burn on the path towards submission/sluthood would make it much better. Overall though, as someone who is way into latex/rubber, I'm just happy to have a game that is centered around my favourite kink. Hoping for Bijoux next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeonOne994

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know of any latex games other than this and sort of konoka?
and if not how about bondage based games? although for bondage based ones i've tried Didnapped and A Drow's Life, preferably a game where the MC is in bondage, but i'll take what i can get while i'm waiting for new mutants in this game.

and just so i don't feel bad about using the 3072 thread to ask for new games, here's this: a somewhat secret/hidden game over

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Does anyone know of any latex games other than this and sort of konoka?
and if not how about bondage based games? although for bondage based ones i've tried Didnapped and A Drow's Life, preferably a game where the MC is in bondage, but i'll take what i can get while i'm waiting for new mutants in this game.

and just so i don't feel bad about using the 3072 thread to ask for new games, here's this: a somewhat secret/hidden game over

Wait there is new content in the update? I won't be able to play it today, can you tell me how to get it ? :D

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
Wait there is new content in the update? I won't be able to play it today, can you tell me how to get it ? :D
It's the latest Dropbox link that Holefiller posted in the thread (not the original post by the way). It's the 1.3 fix, you find the VR headset on the second floor.
Agree with a lot of what has been said - a slower burn on the path towards submission/sluthood would make it much better. Overall though, as someone who is way into latex/rubber, I'm just happy to have a game that is centered around my favourite kink. Hoping for Bijoux next.
Yeah there aren't many 2dcg games with this kind of heavy bondage with kinda decent art. I hope the 8 or so tiles for the bosses in the vr room are just a temporary goal and not an endgoal.
Bro if we have Bijoux that means no more "no sexual content" filter, very hyped for the coming months.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes