4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
It's the latest Dropbox link that Holefiller posted in the thread (not the original post by the way). It's the 1.3 fix, you find the VR headset on the second floor.

Yeah there aren't many 2dcg games with this kind of heavy bondage with kinda decent art. I hope the 8 or so tiles for the bosses in the vr room are just a temporary goal and not an endgoal.
Bro if we have Bijoux that means no more "no sexual content" filter, very hyped for the coming months.
Just found out we are getting Bijoux aw yeee

Reactions: jackieboopie1234

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Thank you very much!! Do you have Malty's punishment? i think are three parts.
Malty isn't done. The only thing that's been uploaded is the uncolored, unwritten line art for Malty. The story and colors will be posted in October.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Any idea when the october update is coming?
Copy-paste from patreon post

Hey guys,
here is my schedule for this month. As always this is just an estimate and things can slide or change. Specially anything related to the game if bugs arise.
- WEEK 1:
  • Launching patch 1.4 of 3072 (TIER IV). This patch marks the end of the SPLATTER chapter, which after some polishing will got to (TIER III) patrons next month. As Patch 2.0
  • Base color for the Malty Set (TIER II) (Tier I Line work as already been posted)
- WEEK 2&3 :
  • Full color and text for the Malty set ( TIER III+)
  • Poll to select the best out of 6 characters for next character poll (Theme this time: characters from western based productions) (TIER IV)
- WEEK 4 :
  • Finishing the missing assets for Madame Bijou (Sprites, Coloring the Warrior dolls, Map elements) These will be posted. (TIER IV)
  • Final round of the poll with the best 3 characters of the previous poll (TIER III)
  • Early work on the Madame Bijou intro event. IF I make enough progress, I'll make a patch 2.1 for, but if I still need some time, will slide this for early next month, (TIER IV)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Copy-paste from patreon post

Hey guys,
here is my schedule for this month. As always this is just an estimate and things can slide or change. Specially anything related to the game if bugs arise.
- WEEK 1:
  • Launching patch 1.4 of 3072 (TIER IV). This patch marks the end of the SPLATTER chapter, which after some polishing will got to (TIER III) patrons next month. As Patch 2.0
  • Base color for the Malty Set (TIER II) (Tier I Line work as already been posted)
- WEEK 2&3 :
  • Full color and text for the Malty set ( TIER III+)
  • Poll to select the best out of 6 characters for next character poll (Theme this time: characters from western based productions) (TIER IV)
- WEEK 4 :
  • Finishing the missing assets for Madame Bijou (Sprites, Coloring the Warrior dolls, Map elements) These will be posted. (TIER IV)
  • Final round of the poll with the best 3 characters of the previous poll (TIER III)
  • Early work on the Madame Bijou intro event. IF I make enough progress, I'll make a patch 2.1 for, but if I still need some time, will slide this for early next month, (TIER IV)
Sounds awesome :D

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
1602454683876.png
Tonkatsu said:

Hey folks.!
This patch wraps up Splatter. Adding the SLUT mini game, winning conditions, the remaining Splatter unlockables and more.
With this done (Well after a final bug fix and typo pass). We are moving on to MADAME Bijou next.
- WINDOW:
- MAC:

Squig_Brain

Mar 10, 2018
Does anyone have a full save or at least one with all the endings? I can't seem to trigger D-Tox's game over no matter how many times I try.

Bren mcguire

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone have a full save or at least one with all the endings? I can't seem to trigger D-Tox's game over no matter how many times I try.
Save 1 - Slut path just one encounter with D-Tox leads to the game over
Save 2 - Warrior Path with Splatter beaten and full gallery
-->

Reactions: Squig_Brain

maogen12

Feb 26, 2018
Just found this game and I already love it. great art, great character design and concepts, can't wait to see more!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes