4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Tonkatsu said:
Hello everyone.

Part 2 of the game is now available. And offer the entire SPLATTER boss encounter.

Along with some new changes and features. Such as a new gallery mode that allows you to play animations, Gameovers, etc...

Enjoy!

- DL for Win:

-DL for Mac:

Also for those who have issues beating splatter as a warrior, I'm providing a save file for you to use. I still strongly encourage you to play it fair, as I assure you she is very much killable.

But if you're really having problem, just copy that save in you your save folder.
Here ya go.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Hey, the link doesn't. Mind if you reupload?
Yeah, the problem is with Dropbox itself- too many people tried to download the game at once and Tonkatsu got temp banned. Possibly our fault lol. Here are some google drive links that he posted.

- DL for Win:

-DL for Mac:

Reactions: umnic9

Spellsword

Sep 4, 2017
I am wondering if there is a way to get put in Splatter's Punching Bag on the Warrior Path outside of the first duel.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
unfortunatly now that yiff seems to be gone, ill be making the annoying cheapskate request for the raven set when that gets released.

also does anyone have the malty set, there was a link on the last page i believe but it dont work.

Reactions: boltok93

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
unfortunatly now that yiff seems to be gone, ill be making the annoying cheapskate request for the raven set when that gets released.

also does anyone have the malty set, there was a link on the last page i believe but it dont work.
DL link:

Reactions: Ulquiorra321
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes