4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
Bijou, she won the Patreon poll.
XD I was considering saying it but I wanted to leave it as a surprise. If you look into the sprites you can actually see a few of the maid sprites for the next floor, you can kinda get an idea for what they are gonna look like. Let's just hope they have eyes and aren't like the weird JoJo robot stand eyes.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
XD I was considering saying it but I wanted to leave it as a surprise. If you look into the sprites you can actually see a few of the maid sprites for the next floor, you can kinda get an idea for what they are gonna look like. Let's just hope they have eyes and aren't like the weird JoJo robot stand eyes.
And who is the next one? :D

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i might have said this already, but i hope with bijou there's like a mandatory uniform type scenario.

like:"i'll fight you, but since i'm agreeing to waste my time fighting someone way weaker than me just so that you have a chance to get the keycard, i think it's only fair that you wear X part of the maid uniform for this fight"
and then the more you lose the more of the uniform you have to wear or something
i think it'd fit very well for bijou's theme

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
The 1.4 Version is out now, does anyone got a hold of it already? if it wouldn't be for my blocked Paypal account, i would've got it already and shared it here :(

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
The 1.4 Version is out now, does anyone got a hold of it already? if it wouldn't be for my blocked Paypal account, i would've got it already and shared it here :(
You can find it on yiff party, the update doesn't add very much but it's still enjoyable

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
What did we get?
Just the second boss' slut path ending (more of the same punch endurance thing) and the the punching bag is now available as an option in the self-bondage vr thing, do you all understand what I mean by yiff party? You have to search up tonkatsuchan in there and you can find all their patreon stuff

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Copy-paste from patreon post

Hey guys,
here is my schedule for this month. As always this is just an estimate and things can slide or change. Specially anything related to the game if bugs arise.
- WEEK 1:
  • Launching patch 1.4 of 3072 (TIER IV). This patch marks the end of the SPLATTER chapter, which after some polishing will got to (TIER III) patrons next month. As Patch 2.0
  • Base color for the Malty Set (TIER II) (Tier I Line work as already been posted)
- WEEK 2&3 :
  • Full color and text for the Malty set ( TIER III+)
  • Poll to select the best out of 6 characters for next character poll (Theme this time: characters from western based productions) (TIER IV)
- WEEK 4 :
  • Finishing the missing assets for Madame Bijou (Sprites, Coloring the Warrior dolls, Map elements) These will be posted. (TIER IV)
  • Final round of the poll with the best 3 characters of the previous poll (TIER III)
  • Early work on the Madame Bijou intro event. IF I make enough progress, I'll make a patch 2.1 for, but if I still need some time, will slide this for early next month, (TIER IV)
He's not being very faithful to his own schedule xD
Base color Maltly set week 1.... ok....

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Bijou, she won the Patreon poll.
Fuck I wanted Barbwire!!!. The game looks very promising, sadly I discovered it in early stages which means I have to wait a long time to have more scenes, I hope the best for its development.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes