4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

pokemonUB

Mar 30, 2020
any recommendations for beating splatter i got past the punching bag section and see the win target of her health but got beat just after any strategies?

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Napalm is good to continue damaging her. Also be ready to tough up for tiger strike and be ready to evade mittens by reflex boost. After that it's really requires very precise calculation what to do - boost up energy, heal up to be ready to tank tiger strike or damage her. Try to make sure she is still burning from previous uses of Napalm.
I.e. Napalm her, do something else for two moves, Napalm again, rinse and repeat.

Chandra Argentis

Oct 21, 2020
FYI, Splatter has a few typos in her dialog when you first meet her. For example, she says "Strenght". She also soft-locks the game when you talk to her on the slut path. She says, "Sluth path not ready it sorry." I assume you mean 'Slut', and 'i'm', though "it sorry" could be a reference to the slut path. Regardless, you can't get out of the dialog after talking to her.

Last edited:

Chandra Argentis

Oct 21, 2020
Strange, I completed it with both paths no problem... I suggest you to check what version you played.
I'm running 1.3Fix. I completed it using the warrior path, then went back and redid the content on the slut path - without creating a new save. When I talk to Splatter, that's when I get the bug.

Save file attached.

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Interesting. I did it on two saves - pure Slut one and sluttified.
Pure Slut met her first time already as slut.
Sluttified - beat her as Warrior, then returned to D-Tox, became slut, earned elevator pass again, after traveling down received all dialog from Splatter like i finished her slut task and immediately got elevator access.

Tried your save on my version - got the same result, no hangs. Do you want all my saves to try out on your game copy?

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone here have news about the part 3 of this game? Yiff is gone and I can't find any other website that post updated news from tonkatsu

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone have a link for the 2.1 version?
Anyone with a good soul here to help with 2.1? :(
Very cool.
Tonkatsu said:

Hey folks.
First patch for LEVEL: -3 MADAME BIJOU is here. This patch has no combat yet, but offer a very cool and elaborate INTRO that I'm sure you will like.
NOTE TO MAC users: the latest version of MACOS is incompatible with RPGMAKER. Sadly there isn't much I can do about it. I've tried making a LINUX version, since I know some MAC user use LINUX. Try it out and see if it work. If not. Apologies, but that's sadly not something I can fix.
- WINDOW:

- LINUX:
Here are the details:

NEW FEATURES:
  • LEVEL -3 is now accessible (Has 5 MAPS for now. More will be added)
  • INTRO events leading to MADAME BIJOU
  • INTROS are very different this time depending if you go SLUT or Warrior
  • Many sprites assests added.
  • Lots of nice animations and effect sequences were added
  • New sound effect and music were added.
I'm trying to make more quality patches from now on with more thought out sequences and battles. This means that I'm going with a "It's done when it's done approach." from now on.
This is for the best, as I'm sure you will notice a great improvement on the quality of this patch.
That's it for now. If you find any more issues feel free to share it here or better yet on the BUG channel of the discord.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes