4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder if that statement about no sexual intercourse will stay true, considering the 4th floor mutant girl wants to fuck your ass on the slave path.

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if that statement about no sexual intercourse will stay true, considering the 4th floor mutant girl wants to fuck your ass on the slave path.
I dont think he considers that sexual intercourse.

Tonkatsu is absolutely awful with english. He might just mean no male on female sex.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
No nudity, no under-aged characters, no blood and extreme violence.
No extreme violence since the previous base population was executed and run thru a meat grinder and what not just before the MC arrived. The horror shit show with blood splatter is shown in RPGM graphics and not made in a sexual context so that doesn't count as extreme (sexual) violence I guess. On the other hand stuffing the MC into a permanent rubber coffin or applying asphyxiation torture until passing out falls more into the extreme than erotic imo.

Too bad the game focuses on narrow fetishes and won't even include any fucky otherwise this could have been a promising game. At least it's different, I'll give it that much.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
> No sexual content
First boss encounter winds up with the protagonist furiously masturbating in a confinement cell. There's a difference between SEX and SEXUAL.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes