4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah, the picture slideshow sets is much better than your visual novels. Visual novels don't allow you to go back to see a scene, they force you to start over. If you want to see your favorite part you have to play again until you get to where you want it.
I think he realized it and that's why he doesn't make visual novels anymore. It also takes longer to do
Naaaa there were options for that I'm pretty sure,where you veiw the dialogue and click whenever you want to go back to. And you can just fast forward anyway which doesn't take long

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Hey I would really appreciate it if you were to also uploaded the one where a girl is in a pod (kind of a bean shaped one), I know it's on tonkatsus patreon somewhere and I've never seen the full thing before
Write at least a title from deviantart. I have almost everything except those 3, well, maybe a couple more that I missed.

League09

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone have all of Tonkatsu-chan's image sets? I couldn't get all of them on time after yiff shut down.

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
Write at least a title from deviantart. I have almost everything except those 3, well, maybe a couple more that I missed.
Mega

one link 4 files, i think i got the pod thingy you spoke of
Unfortunately tonkatsu didn't announce the set I was talking about on deviantart, I checked, however tigerlady360 has found the set I meant and uploaded it. thankyou to the both of you for your efforts! I really wanted to see the "rinka" and "triss" set because they were not available on yiff party.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I thought Triss's story was longer. In any case, there are 5 images written on deviantart.
But oh well. The story somehow seems incomplete.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I will wait for updates for "3072 AD"
By the way. Does anyone have Saves for all the scenes that are in version 2.1
Basically, I'm only interested in seeing the scenes.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
By the way, how do you get into the PODS room at Level 3 or is it not ready yet?
Looked at RPG Maker MV. There is a scene in this room, but it ends. But the point is, I can't get there. The game ends before you get into this room.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Raven set was for this past weekend and was not posted on patreon. Tonkatsu as always very punctual with his schedules ...
:rolleyes:

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
By the way, how do you get into the PODS room at Level 3 or is it not ready yet?
Looked at RPG Maker MV. There is a scene in this room, but it ends. But the point is, I can't get there. The game ends before you get into this room.
It's used in submissive ending with D-Tox.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes