4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Ravdude

Sep 5, 2020
Looked into game's image files. There's scene that has Ash in mask, armbinder and gas tank during warrior path. Been trying everything with D-Tox but haven't seen that one. Anyone know if that scene is actually in the game?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
It's used in submissive ending with D-Tox.
I'm not talking about this room. I know about GameOver SLUT with D-TOX. There is another. In the game files it is listed as "PODS" - "Map022.json".
PS: This is in the RPG Maker MV engine itself. I know this engine. I know his predecessors and his heir.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm not talking about this room. I know about GameOver SLUT with D-TOX. There is another. In the game files it is listed as "PODS" - "Map022.json".
PS: This is in the RPG Maker MV engine itself. I know this engine. I know his predecessors and his heir.
It may not be ready yet. Both routes give an "end of content" message on Floor 3 after running into Madame Bijou there.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
It may not be ready yet. Both routes give an "end of content" message on Floor 3 after running into Madame Bijou there.
Yes. Really. There is a small stage in the room, but there is no movement there. Well, apparently in the next update will be. It should be Game Over Level 3.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
How do you use a json file to view a scene?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
There is only lowering the "pod" down. That's the whole scene. And the inscription continues:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was just interested to see it in the game but you can't get there, only if you don't put the player in the right place through the editor.

By the way. Can anyone throw off the uncensored story of Lucy. He has a censored version on deviantart. However, this does not greatly affect.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes