4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

pokemonUB

Mar 30, 2020
i was going to ask if anyone had any sets other than akame, mathy, raven, crim, hippo, triss, rinka i don't know if that is all of them but those are the ones i have sorry if you this annoys anyone

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
If anyone already has a history of “Lu”, I will be glad if someone shares it.
Also about the history of “Raven”. Is there this story without text? That is, only pictures?
I want to translate into my language. I liked it. But removing the text will be very laborious work.
At least for me.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
These lins should work for the new Lu set. Bit of a different format this time.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
These lins should work for the new Lu set. Bit of a different format this time.

Those links dont work, they direct you to patreon :(

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I'm wondering what kind of scenes on the 3rd floor will be there. Well, according to my observation, in the bad ending of the 3rd floor, Ash will become a maid.

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
I'm wondering what kind of scenes on the 3rd floor will be there. Well, according to my observation, in the bad ending of the 3rd floor, Ash will become a maid.
Ye I think being a "guest" implied she was actually a captive. I guess you will have the choice of either having the hologram girl help you steal the battery and escape/defeat the boss and take the battery, or become a maid from the perfume and do tasks. I'll assume the slut path gives you a trial run of being a maid and then when you've done enough you get the battery.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes