4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
Hey just in case you don't know, jacket freak posted it on his pixiv, however I think there's probably some censoring like previous works.
No he didn't. He posted "Disposable Doll" there. Mercy isn't on his pixiv

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
New Tonkatsu schedule
CONTENT SCHEDULE: March

Hello Everyone. Here is my schedule this month.

First Week: Finishing the Combat against Madame Bijou (3072 AD). No patch this month, but I'll see if I can post a short video in the weekend (tier 4). Or more screens at the very least.
After that: Shading and story for the Mercy set. Sneak peaks will be posed Trough out the month on Discord. The entire set will be posted First of April. (TIER 3+)
Depending if I finish the Mercy set early or not, Going back to 3072 AD. Working on the events leading up to Bijou's fight. Finishing these events = New patch for Tier 4 to try out. (To be released most likely early April)
(Full Patch will still require Game-overs to be done and SLUT path as well)
Suggestions thread for 2B (Tier 4)
Line work for this months Femboy.

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
New Tonkatsu schedule
Thanks for the update holefiller. Really considerate how you even give us the schedule so that we know what's going on (even if he's probably only going to do a fraction of what he set out to do). Hyped for the new patch and mercy set!

StacieMeier

Oct 21, 2020
I love the game so far. I managed to get to the dolls. I have no issues paying for the game. Just don't want to do the patreon route because of issues currently IRL.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I was a little wrong last time. The POD room can be accessed. This room will be used in the next patch for the SLUT variant. In short, MADAME BIJOU tries to destroy SLUT Ash and discovers that she is still alive. Then she sends her to the POD room.

Reactions: StacieMeier

iwantoil

Aug 21, 2020
I see that you guys really love latex things like me.
Does anyone have Patreon or fanbox items of this guy?

Sorry if I say something stupid my English is very bad.

boopbedoop

Jul 16, 2020
May I ask the strategy of this game
D-Tox: Use agility boost when she holds the mask out, hold breath when she uses the poison gas, heal when low, use napalm strike to inflict burn, normal attacks until burn wears off, when burn wears off repeat last two steps, heal when necessary.
Splatter: The training you can do with her tells you how to deal with her attack. Agility boost to avoid the mittens. She opens the fight (read: third round of training) with either an attack or the mittens, first phase requires you to lower her health to a certain threshold, second phase she takes the bag out and might try to use the mittens (again), use sucker punch on the bag until it's dead, last phase needs her health to be lowered by another amount, take too long at any point and she'll instantly kill you. Use the same Napalm strike strategy as with D-Tox when attacking her.

If this doesn't work then you need to grind D-Tox more, win or lose you still get consumables and blueprints from her, eventually you'll be able to beat her without needing to heal.

For the other path you just need to keep losing the minigames until they get easier.

Hope this helps.

HankTucker

Nov 16, 2020
D-Tox: Use agility boost when she holds the mask out, hold breath when she uses the poison gas, heal when low, use napalm strike to inflict burn, normal attacks until burn wears off, when burn wears off repeat last two steps, heal when necessary.
Splatter: The training you can do with her tells you how to deal with her attack. Agility boost to avoid the mittens. She opens the fight (read: third round of training) with either an attack or the mittens, first phase requires you to lower her health to a certain threshold, second phase she takes the bag out and might try to use the mittens (again), use sucker punch on the bag until it's dead, last phase needs her health to be lowered by another amount, take too long at any point and she'll instantly kill you. Use the same Napalm strike strategy as with D-Tox when attacking her.

If this doesn't work then you need to grind D-Tox more, win or lose you still get consumables and blueprints from her, eventually you'll be able to beat her without needing to heal.

For the other path you just need to keep losing the minigames until they get easier.

Hope this helps.
How to anger D-Tox and/or Splatter? Havent figured out it yet :/

Chainsey

May 16, 2018
How to anger D-Tox and/or Splatter? Havent figured out it yet :/
D-Tox:You can't anger D-Tox. You can only win, lose or submit to her willingly. After some minigames(after submission) with her you will recieve game over
Splatter: Fight her without training. Everytime you will gain anger points and when you will get enough you will recieve game over.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Here's a small picture set that got recently uploaded.

Here's the monthly agenda.
Hello Everyone. Here is my schedule this month.
  • FIRST HALF OF THE MONTH: Focusing on 3072 AD. The Objectives are to do the events leading up to the battle (Now that the battle itself is mostly done). With the goal of having a patch playable and ready for TIER 4 patron. This will bring the next part closer to a full release for Tier 3 but there will still be more work to be done.
  • TIER 3 patrons can expect more sneak peak (A video, some screenshot) of the progress made for the game.
  • Second half of the month will be dedicated to drawing the lines and base coloring the core images for the 2B set. As usual Sneak peaks of that progress will be posted (On the discord channel only, so make sure to have your access)
    With the release of the tier 1 and tier 2 sets of 2B beginning of June
  • While I work on the game in the first half of the month, polls for the 2B set will be posted to Tier 3 patrons
  • During the second half of the month, If I make good progress on 2B, I'll try to make the Line work and maybe even base coloring for the two GAME OVER images of Bijou. Getting things ready for Game over implementation in June, which will only leave the SLUT minigame to have the entire Bijou encounter ready for release. However, getting the 2B Lines and base color sets ready will take priority.
  • FEMBOY CONTENT: The fully shaded version of the Alex pics will be done and will come with a short story. I will also pick the next character that will follow.
  • Later this month, TIER 4 patrons will get to suggest 3 characters for the next poll.
That's it. Have a good one!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes