4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I hope subscribers here will continue to copy his content from Patreon. But for some reason they stopped copying his news in a more detailed form here.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I hope subscribers here will continue to copy his content from Patreon. But for some reason they stopped copying his news in a more detailed form here.
The posts continue to be published here with great speed thanks mainly to our colleague hollefiller
In patreon there are only two new posts and nothing special, only the July schedule. The schedules are very unreliable, Tonkatsu often delays his work.
Patience and sorry for my english

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The posts continue to be published here with great speed thanks mainly to our colleague hollefiller
In patreon there are only two new posts and nothing special, only the July schedule. The schedules are very unreliable, Tonkatsu often delays his work.
Patience and sorry for my english
agreed, whenever there is content to be shared, it always is

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Hey Everyone,

So finally getting back on the saddle. That said, it must be noted that I've still haven't signed a lease and moved to a new apartment yet.

That said, I'm about 90% sure that I will finally sign a lease this week and it will be a furnished apartment (saving the trouble to buy furniture etc for now, aside from the office, ergonomic chair and screen to work).

So fingers crossed, I'll have everything done and ready next week.

That said, regardless of what happens, I'm getting back to work this month, and what I'll manage to pull off will kinda depend on how smooth my move to my new place happens.

Still, rest assured that content will start to ramp up from now on.
So what to I have in store for July?

- Finishing the lines for the 2B set

- Getting new 3072AD patch playable for Tier IV pats

- A new poll for the next character

Now again, please keep in mind that this month I will be in the middle of moving and setting up my new work station again, so try to be flexible with me as I go through this process.

Still expect content this month, that much I promise.

I'll keep you all updated as things happen, but I believe everything should go without much issue.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Considering that Tier IV, it seems that updates to 3072AD are not expected this month with at least a full 3rd floor.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
do you mean in the tower of trample syle gameplay? or in the forced latex/bondage/encasement?
because i'd very very very much like games that fit in the second, andwould still enjoy games in thefirst category as well.
but i think specifying a bit more would be helpful

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
do you mean in the tower of trample syle gameplay? or in the forced latex/bondage/encasement?
because i'd very very very much like games that fit in the second, andwould still enjoy games in thefirst category as well.
but i think specifying a bit more would be helpful
Yes.because I waiting for 3072A.D too long,so just felt boing and fond some news games

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes