4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 21, 2019
Some news?

Update for Tier IV on Friday at the earliest, if no bugs are found.

A bug was found that fucked with a "countdown feature" (whatever that is, I can't wait to see) in the update. It's been fixed but older version saves are now incompatible. To compensate the update will come with two save files right before the Bijou level, one for the Warrior path and another for Slut. It will have all gear to Purple, 2000 creds, some items and the recollection room will have all the scenes for SPLATTER and D-TOX unlocked.

The patch will be mostly complete, the story will progress, boss fight with Bijou and story choices are offered, but no Bijou game over or the Slut version of this level, that'll come later.

I hope this little info quenches your thirst.

Oct 29, 2017

A bug was found that fucked with a "countdown feature" (whatever that is, I can't wait to see) in the update. It's been fixed but older version saves are now incompatible. To compensate the update will come with two save files right before the Bijou level, one for the Warrior path and another for Slut. It will have all gear to Purple, 2000 creds, some items and the recollection room will have all the scenes for SPLATTER and D-TOX unlocked.

The patch will be mostly complete, the story will progress, boss fight with Bijou and story choices are offered, but no Bijou game over or the Slut version of this level, that'll come later.

noice. this will keep me busy for an hour this weekend, hopefully.

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021

May I ask which Friday it was updated

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
yay
Link to Windows version:

Link to MAC version:

Note: I've hear recent up to date MAC os version may no longer run RPG maker games. Sadly if that's the case for you, there is nothing I can do. It's up to RPG maker devs to fix that issue.

Back-up Link for WINDOWS version (In case there is an issue with the first one):

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
Can i ask have any bug in Bijou level because I choose save bounty hunter ,I shall interact the bed but it can't do it

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Can i ask have any bug in Bijou level because I choose save bounty hunter ,I shall interact the bed but it can't do it
If you used the old save, then someone wrote above that the old save is incompatible. It is not necessary that it will not load. It can and will be loaded, but problems may arise later.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
If you used the old save, then someone wrote above that the old save is incompatible. It is not necessary that it will not load. It can and will be loaded, but problems may arise later.
No, even with fresh game its still bugged for me
It cant sleep/interact with bed, ans cannot progress with alt route

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
So we have introduction to slut route, don't trust the hunter route implemented without the gameover and the intro to trust hunter route.

Feb 21, 2019
No, even with fresh game its still bugged for me
It cant sleep/interact with bed, ans cannot progress with alt route
Sleeping in the bed will begin a stealth section that isn't in the game yet, so no bug. Probably could've done with a Not Implemented message though. But the next patch will include it, so doesn't matter that much I guess.

Reactions: Celice
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes