4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
That's an other reality for you. Content creators have to eat, sleep too. And a Hobby that doesn't provide cannot be pursued by most people. If you can manage to work a regular job and pursue this hobby, good for you. Not everyone has that luck either.
Now I don't get it, you are already one of "chosen one" that can live on crowdfunding, but you are still getting angry at some people might get contents for free?

It's not "I can manage to work a regular job and pursue this hobby" but "I can't live on crowdfunding so I have no choice to make it just a hobby"
I'm not the chosen one, Not even people bother to pirate my fanbox.
There're people celebrating 2k followers in just a few weeks and I don't even have 4 digits followers for months
There're people who made a picture in a few days and blow up but I took weeks to finish one drawing, people rarely bother it
There're people who can lives on streams and commissions but I simply just can't
I simply don't have privilege to complain those things

You hate people stealing, I get it
You want people shame about getting contents free, I get it
but remember
People who pirate it will never pay it even if they can no longer get it for free
There're many people who want but just can't reach to your status

I'm already trying my best to write these thing as friendly as possible, sorry if it offended anyone

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Now I don't get it, you are already one of "chosen one" that can live on crowdfunding, but you are still getting angry at some people might get contents for free?

It's not "I can manage to work a regular job and pursue this hobby" but "I can't live on crowdfunding so I have no choice to make it just a hobby"
I'm not the chosen one, Not even people bother to pirate my fanbox.
There're people celebrating 2k followers in just a few weeks and I don't even have 4 digits followers for months
There're people who made a picture in a few days and blow up but I took weeks to finish one drawing, people rarely bother it
There're people who can lives on streams and commissions but I simply just can't
I simply don't have privilege to complain those things

You hate people stealing, I get it
You want people shame about getting contents free, I get it
but remember
People who pirate it will never pay it even if they can no longer get it for free
There're many people who want but just can't reach to your status

I'm already trying my best to write these thing as friendly as possible, sorry if it offended anyone
I don't think he is worried about people pirating his content, he certainly didn't express hatred.

He is only asking that people not post his content for free right away. He is asking for his Patreons to have access earlier than the pirates. It's pretty reasonable, really. And it's not like he is on here threatening us or making demands.

I'm all for the pirating process here and have shared my share of content, but politely asking contributors to wait a week or two to share his content isn't worth getting your collective panties in a twist over.

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
I don't think he is worried about people pirating his content, he certainly didn't express hatred.
And I'm just saying there's nothing can actually be done, he should just be happy that he is actually famous and beloved
he's already making 4k usd a month, 5 times of my monthly wage

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
I really don't know what you think. He need to thank you for pirating his works? Is it embarrassing?I want to say that I hope everyone will stop irritating the author. People are game developers and naturally have the right to defend his work. Although we can't fund him, he also agrees to share it with us for free. I hope that we will wait a week for his release to experience his game.

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
Here, I also thank the author for developing this game, I hope the author will continue work happily, I will support the author.Thanks TonkatsuChan

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
I've supported the game on their Patreon for a while when it first dropped after seeing it here but unfortunately, the lack of actual sexual content made it quite boring fast. I'll observe the ongoing development from here and perhaps once the game is more to my taste I'll start supporting again. I like the latex and rubber focus and the art but what they do with it gives me a question mark shaped boner...

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty good game,combat is ToT like and characters are so and so,i dont like the art tho,it looks childish but im looking forward to the full ver.

megayayo

Aug 22, 2019
Poor tonkatsu chan ... I think that while we can't stop the game from leaking for free, if we really appreciate the work he does with such talent, the least we should do is help him at least once with a monetary contribution.

At the moment I am unemployed, but soon I will help this project, because if this happened to me, I would hate to see how my hard work is leaked on the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
Poor tonkatsu chan ... I think that while we can't stop the game from leaking for free, if we really appreciate the work he does with such talent, the least we should do is help him at least once with a monetary contribution.
Well no need to worry, His patron and earning are still climbing steadily.
All these upsets about leaking is pointless

If he really hate it, he sure can just put DRM on game or like rest of creators send DM for download location
tons of ways to protect his property

• Angry
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

Eternal-Jester

Jul 23, 2019
Nonstop orgasming D-Tox? Though considering she heals using her own poison, that's unlikely, lol.
I just want to trap her fully conscious and alone in her underground lair. Well all alone until she gets a friend in a certain "useless" statue...

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes