4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Im not treating it like its supposed to be a game ready to play,you totally missed the point,it was that its way too early to release it publicly,like you can finish it in 1 hour,does that sound like something to upload?
Why do you think it is too early to release this version. Vice versa. There is enough material in there to release it into early access. And AND with No Escape by ScriptorOmniscius24 there is enough early access material too.

• Haha
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Feb 8, 2019
Why do you think it is too early to release this version. Vice versa. There is enough material in there to release it into early access. And AND with No Escape by ScriptorOmniscius24 there is enough early access material too.
The difference between No Escape and 3072 AD is simple.

JF/Tonkatsu has made it perfectly clear, unless something major is going to change, there's only half a dozen floors to the bunker. When you use the VR helmet, there's only that many plinths for mistresses for Ash to pick from. Yes, JF could do like No Escape does and have three or four ways to lose per floor, but that would also mean each floor would take five times longer.

We are still in the first scenario in No Escape, while we're well into the third with Jacketfreak, but there's also a new failure condition every other patch with No Escape, but Jacketfreak keeps to just a couple per scenario. KISS principle and all that.

Scriptor is openly going to do a public test release when the first scenario is practically finished. Jacketfreak has not yet publicly released any version.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I didn't ask what the difference was. I know perfectly well what is the difference between the projects. I talked about how it's not a bad thing to release games in early access. Simply put, demo or less.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The difference between No Escape and 3072 AD is simple.

JF/Tonkatsu has made it perfectly clear, unless something major is going to change, there's only half a dozen floors to the bunker. When you use the VR helmet, there's only that many plinths for mistresses for Ash to pick from. Yes, JF could do like No Escape does and have three or four ways to lose per floor, but that would also mean each floor would take five times longer.

We are still in the first scenario in No Escape, while we're well into the third with Jacketfreak, but there's also a new failure condition every other patch with No Escape, but Jacketfreak keeps to just a couple per scenario. KISS principle and all that.

Scriptor is openly going to do a public test release when the first scenario is practically finished. Jacketfreak has not yet publicly released any version.
wait, what is no escape? did I miss a whole game? hahaha

Safirug

Nov 3, 2020
There is a problem when ash get imprisoned in the bijou suit and after getting locked up for the 1 min there is no timer for it ,so it gets perma locked

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
There is a problem when ash get imprisoned in the bijou suit and after getting locked up for the 1 min there is no timer for it ,so it gets perma locked
It's known problem, saves from older versions are bugged. Just start the new game or search this thread, saves from new version were posted.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
The one week wait is up, so I'll be uploading this here.

NOTE: If too many people download this in 24h, the link may become temporary unavailable, if that happens use the backup link as a last resort.
EDIT: Dropbox link was replaced by link. Dropbox just reaches download limits too fast, so I'm just not going to use it anymore. The should work fine.

The story is about 150 or so pages long, so it's a big one.

Story link:

Images only:

Back up link for the story:
And here's a link for the Alex story:
( )

nercodance

Dec 21, 2019
Bless you on behalf of the community Holefiller. Tonkatsu should really add more assets to be used later in this game.

The main reason I'm interested in 3072AD is the theme. Add yarare on top and I don't think it has another massive lezdom BDSM focus cyberpunk RPG, even if it's in alpha stage. At least the community doesn't get the subtle lies about a shit ton of content very soon (this always works with simps) when there isn't anything at all in the making except for rushed sketches - I'm not going to bash an artist and developer who is not playing the false hype card.

Now if only Ash was a hackette and learned how to hack stuff from one of the mistresses (following the current game trend, just to have a chance at going past her). Hackettes can be masochists too. And if Tonkatsu has many popular works (art or otherwise) out, there's always the opportunity for a shameless cameo. If it's done right, it works, and it's funny too.

(There's also a bit of wasted potential on the slut route with Mag. Verbal abuse was a nice touch but Mag could literally lose her shit and box her. I mean, there's a nice blue box right next to her where you can fit a bondage slave... :p)
You are a fucking genius

iwantoil

Aug 21, 2020
Bless you on behalf of the community Holefiller. Tonkatsu should really add more assets to be used later in this game.

The main reason I'm interested in 3072AD is the theme. Add yarare on top and I don't think it has another massive lezdom BDSM focus cyberpunk RPG, even if it's in alpha stage. At least the community doesn't get the subtle lies about a shit ton of content very soon (this always works with simps) when there isn't anything at all in the making except for rushed sketches - I'm not going to bash an artist and developer who is not playing the false hype card.

Now if only Ash was a hackette and learned how to hack stuff from one of the mistresses (following the current game trend, just to have a chance at going past her). Hackettes can be masochists too. And if Tonkatsu has many popular works (art or otherwise) out, there's always the opportunity for a shameless cameo. If it's done right, it works, and it's funny too.

(There's also a bit of wasted potential on the slut route with Mag. Verbal abuse was a nice touch but Mag could literally lose her shit and box her. I mean, there's a nice blue box right next to her where you can fit a bondage slave... :p)
Your IQ is over 9000 I guess :)

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

Why cant we have a better cyberpunk lezdom game...just lezdom games in general defenestration but lezdom instead of shitty gopniks would be my fantasy game have ojr female heroine run through the gauntlet of brainwashing and transformation by matire evil women

Tutov85

Jun 5, 2019
It is a bug that i'm block after being put in isolation by Bijou ? that the game didn't continue after one or three minutes ?

Reactions: Shenshiry

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
It is a bug that i'm block after being put in isolation by Bijou ? that the game didn't continue after one or three minutes ?
If you see NaN in the upper right corner - it means you're trying to play game using save from older versions and the timer is bugged. For it to work correctly you need to start new game in the new version or use saves posted in this thread.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes