4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

jonoho

Oct 16, 2017
It's not a big deal once you get past the prologue. not a lot of travel distance after the prologue battle.
Im using a hacked version of rpg maker to run the game at 4 times speed, and honestly, this is the speed the character should have at all times, because movement in this game is unbearably slow

i actually recommend doing that, the only downside is that the hack is somewhat unstable for this game, so it crashes a lot.

Reactions: Thecatbred

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Im using a hacked version of rpg maker to run the game at 4 times speed, and honestly, this is the speed the character should have at all times, because movement in this game is unbearably slow

i actually recommend doing that, the only downside is that the hack is somewhat unstable for this game, so it crashes a lot.
I have steam version of rpg maker mv 1.6.1 and no crashes. The hacked version is also no different. The game is made exactly on version 1.6.1

jonoho

Oct 16, 2017
I have steam version of rpg maker mv 1.6.1 and no crashes. The hacked version is also no different. The game is made exactly on version 1.6.1
That is a completely different hack. You’re talking about a pirated version of RPG maker, im talking about a program that patches the finished game in order to make it run at up to 9 times original speed.

IcyMalaise

Feb 14, 2018
I might be a fool not recognizing a default track, but what is the song that plays in Bijou's Mansion? I love the vocals and hope there's a version that isn't a 10-second loop.

Anonym_00

Oct 4, 2020
so the end currently is the maid part?
how can I use the mw_100_percent data?

Last edited:

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
I might be a fool not recognizing a default track, but what is the song that plays in Bijou's Mansion? I love the vocals and hope there's a version that isn't a 10-second loop.
It's inside the bgm folder named "VillageElders" or if you are talking about the battle with the combat maids the music is called "Track"

Reactions: IcyMalaise

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
So I decided to give this game a second glance, and wow 7 months to add one new area....I know the arts good but seesh 7 months for ONE boss fight? One area? And one of those areas path is unfished? Like wow... that's just.. insane. Though looking through it seems the dev took alot time to move and get stuff reorganized IRL so I can see the issue, maybe next update wont be as long?

ANYWAYS on to my thoughts on Bijou.

IMO She so far is at least better then D-Toxs and Splatters attitude towards Ash, and her content is a bit better IMO, the dialogue is better and doesn't just spit in the players face.

The lores still a mess and it feels this game kinda leans a bit heavy on its lore. All the mutants are sexy girls so far and yet humans shun em, still no idea why maybe that will get answered in the future.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
So I decided to give this game a second glance, and wow 7 months to add one new area....I know the arts good but seesh 7 months for ONE boss fight? One area? And one of those areas path is unfished? Like wow... that's just.. insane. Though looking through it seems the dev took alot time to move and get stuff reorganized IRL so I can see the issue, maybe next update wont be as long?

ANYWAYS on to my thoughts on Bijou.

IMO She so far is at least better then D-Toxs and Splatters attitude towards Ash, and her content is a bit better IMO, the dialogue is better and doesn't just spit in the players face.

The lores still a mess and it feels this game kinda leans a bit heavy on its lore. All the mutants are sexy girls so far and yet humans shun em, still no idea why maybe that will get answered in the future.
First of all, before dedicating yourself to bring out your sarcasm, inform yourself a little about the situation that the author lived. Just not to look like a cretin. In response to your last paragraph, are you really looking for common sense in a hentai game? Lore? what is this? pillars of eternity?

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
First of all, before dedicating yourself to bring out your sarcasm, inform yourself a little about the situation that the author lived. Just not to look like a cretin. In response to your last paragraph, are you really looking for common sense in a hentai game? Lore? what is this? pillars of eternity?
Well the game seems to wanna try and build on some lore of the whole Humans/Mutants hate each other and Humans and Mutants dislike half-breeds. Outside some passing lines its never explained WHY its just the player must accept it as is. I mean at least maybe some kind intro scene showing humans being dicks to mutants or something to justify the reason for the lines. It doesn't have to be deep but at least SHOW US or TELL US why, so the player can feel a bit more invested in their choices and actions.

Cus as it stands right now.... Mutants look like sexy ladies and are uber powerful, but just enteric AF, and so humans hating them seems.....stupid beyond all reason, give the player a reason to see WHY ash is a bounty hunter, and WHY mutants hate humans and Vice-versa. Lore doesnt have to be deep to be good, just explain its world properly.

Tower of Trample players:

View attachment 1470586
*Looks over to Lilith's throne.* Uuhh no.

• Haha
Reactions: Celice

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
News on devianart

New content arriving on my patreon next week.

- New story set (Clover from totally spies)
- Update on my RPG game 3072 AD (Game over image assets done)
- New chapter of Part II of "Pathetic life", a Femboy story that involves Findom, rubber, chastity and bondage

Feb 8, 2019
First things first here, Jacketfreak/Coilfreak/TonkatsuChan does at least three items a month, with their recent 2B image set being one of their biggest yet. I have another friend, who is incredibly dedicated to delivering, and he's able to do only up to half a dozen images a month. So, yes, development is frakking slow, but I wouldn't expect it to be lightning fast. If Tonkatsu sat down and only did 3072AD for a few months, yes, we'd be onto the next floor, maybe even further than that, but the people who want to see the featured character work for the month or their femboy stuff would be asking why they're spending time on that.

One of their comic projects, The Rubber Queen, has been almost finished for over a year but keeps slipping back since they don't like being demanded to 'work on this'. And what are you demanding?... Exactly that.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
First things first here, Jacketfreak/Coilfreak/TonkatsuChan does at least three items a month, with their recent 2B image set being one of their biggest yet. I have another friend, who is incredibly dedicated to delivering, and he's able to do only up to half a dozen images a month. So, yes, development is frakking slow, but I wouldn't expect it to be lightning fast. If Tonkatsu sat down and only did 3072AD for a few months, yes, we'd be onto the next floor, maybe even further than that, but the people who want to see the featured character work for the month or their femboy stuff would be asking why they're spending time on that.

One of their comic projects, The Rubber Queen, has been almost finished for over a year but keeps slipping back since they don't like being demanded to 'work on this'. And what are you demanding?... Exactly that.
Nice work trying to twist my words to fit your narrative of defending this game. I NEVER said they HAD TO WORK ON it, but that 7 months for an unfished boss is just insane.

Reactions: fraazx and umnic9

Usernameee?

Mar 6, 2019
Nice work trying to twist my words to fit your narrative of defending this game. I NEVER said they HAD TO WORK ON it, but that 7 months for an unfished boss is just insane.
Agreed. As a RPG game maker myself, the idea of publishing an update without finishing the boss or the fetish aspect of the game is ridiculous.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes