4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

thyladras

Aug 10, 2018
it's totaly clear, that's change nothing ^^ and he don't asked "politely" "We have to wait 1-2 weeks before uploading"

i don"t care, i just don't understand why "we have to"

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
No one has to, but the content creator asked users on F95 to wait a bit before pirating his stuff. I think most users feel that is a fair compromise to ask, and those who generally share his content seem to agree.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
No one has to, but the content creator asked users on F95 to wait a bit before pirating his stuff. I think most users feel that is a fair compromise to ask, and those who generally share his content seem to agree.
+1 to this. I would give it a like, but the site is buggy and won't let me.

Reactions: bahamut2195

verdelet

Jul 18, 2018
Just so you guys know, this new patch has a grand total of 5-10 minutes of new content. So you are probably better off waiting until around Christmas anyway when he says he will put out the patch that totally finishes up Bijou with a second game over and the slut path, increasing that 5-10 minutes to a whopping 20-25 minutes.

Reactions: notwavman
Feb 8, 2019
Something I will say, looking at the December preview, looks like he's done another complex ending animation, similar to D-Tox. Also, while it is 5-10 minutes of 'new' content, having paid for Sweetsprite's SinenRPG2, 5 minutes with new art assets is the same amount of work as an hour where the only thing done is dialogue and event flags.

Annoyingly, he also started remembering to clean up his scratch area before compiling.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Well the game seems to wanna try and build on some lore of the whole Humans/Mutants hate each other and Humans and Mutants dislike half-breeds. Outside some passing lines its never explained WHY its just the player must accept it as is. I mean at least maybe some kind intro scene showing humans being dicks to mutants or something to justify the reason for the lines. It doesn't have to be deep but at least SHOW US or TELL US why, so the player can feel a bit more invested in their choices and actions.

Cus as it stands right now.... Mutants look like sexy ladies and are uber powerful, but just enteric AF, and so humans hating them seems.....stupid beyond all reason, give the player a reason to see WHY ash is a bounty hunter, and WHY mutants hate humans and Vice-versa. Lore doesnt have to be deep to be good, just explain its world properly.

*Looks over to Lilith's throne.* Uuhh no.
Why the fuck is there even bounty hunting if these mutants are like fucking kryptonians on the crossed virus these mjtants seem to isolate themselves in their own sturcture so realsitically humanety woild try to simply defend itself from their atacks with shelters and traps and turrets

Humanety seem tk reject these mutants couse they seem to be inherently cartoonishly sadistic and evil and prone to torture rape and slavery

The closest i comparison i can come up with is legacy of kain soul reaver but in that the human vampire hunters were smart

They atacked one powerful vampire loutenant in mase with a giant raiding party they would skom outskirts and atack weaker vampires a intelligent human resistence

Not whatever the fuck this is

How do mutants reproduce ?

Im basically angry the lexdom market is so fucking dry that we are stuck with this bad game

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I would sell my left testicle for someone like grey crimson to do a proper lezdom game sadly the wait for a decent lezdom game will never end

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Some of us aren't here for the lezdom. Some of us just want games with some girls in lots of good, tight bondage. And that is just as hard to find. Can you believe the best out there is pretty much modded Skyrim?

Feb 8, 2019
I think part of the reason the mods never seem to work right in Skyrim is that Bethesda actively breaks any mod that doesn't submit itself for Bethesda to sell on their storefront.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
I have succeeded more or less I have followed the indications of a mod called curset loot you can find it on loverslab

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
got the new version, it sucks. he just put some new pics into the folder. the promised "update" (thats what he calls it) does not include new content. or i couldnt find it. ive tried 5-6 game overs at the doll-stage and it simply says "you will be taken to the main menu". not worth the 10 bucks imho.

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
let him know. my guess is he added the game over, but didn't remove the main menu trigger, so it doesn't kick over to the game over.

pure speculation, but i'd check with him about it.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes