4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
This save is ''between'' fights I had with Bijou. It will trigger fail-state if you get captured by the suit.

To use:
Unzip.
Change the 6 to an empty save slot in your game
Move the save to your saves folder, .
C:\Users\**username**\Downloads\3072AD_2.3_WIN\3072AD_2.3_WIN\www\save (yes i was too lazy to move it out of downloads :D)
start game.
become Bijou's forever...... or at least until next patch
Thanks, I appreciate it

Reactions: Fursissypiggy

do0m93

Sep 9, 2021
But this is just crap imo you are activly punished for submissive choices which end you in rubber

Overtky harsh shit isent my cup of tea BUT IM OK WITH IT its just this persons writong is dogshit edgy shit which makes it unenjoyable

I like tight bondage i wish we explored ashes downfall slow methodical downfall into slavery

Say instead of imediatly being tirned into a pain pig you have the choice to surender yourself to minor chabges and experiments by toxxin then yku gradually get treated rougher and more submissive
And this here is the problem I have with about 80% of these comments, demanding inane shit from a person you aren't even paying who has no interest in listening to you. It's like yelling at a brick wall...only the people who are here waiting for updates patiently are the bricks.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
But this is just crap imo you are activly punished for submissive choices which end you in rubber

Overtky harsh shit isent my cup of tea BUT IM OK WITH IT its just this persons writong is dogshit edgy shit which makes it unenjoyable

I like tight bondage i wish we explored ashes downfall slow methodical downfall into slavery

Say instead of imediatly being tirned into a pain pig you have the choice to surender yourself to minor chabges and experiments by toxxin then yku gradually get treated rougher and more submissive
I feel like this post was MTL'd.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
This save is ''between'' fights I had with Bijou. It will trigger fail-state if you get captured by the suit.

To use:
Unzip.
C:\Users\**username**\Downloads\3072AD_2.3_WIN\3072AD_2.3_WIN\www\save (yes i was too lazy to move it out of downloads :D)
start game.
I also have my own save file if Slot 5 is empty. The new Game Over scene is indeed here but to properly trigger it until the next update(s), allow your self to get either beaten up or intoxicated by the perfum one last time but select "skip scene" for it to appear. Curiously enough, you must do the opposite and allow the scene to play out in its entirety if you choose the suit right away, and I only tested it out that last scenario after picking the "5 years of isolation" option. For reference, the Ash here is at 98% infected already and doing anything else in the fight besides what I just typed will still display the "game over not implemented" message otherwise and boot you back to the menu.

There was also a time where the game went fully black on me even when using the Exodius Rift headset when letting the scene after getting consumed by the perfum in-fight play out before the total reached 100%. I hope they all get fixed soon and makes me wonder how the stealth option will play out

Curious if upon failure of that one in the future if it will involve an angry Bijou, a guest appearance from another mutant, an alternate end for the maid that helped you besides being turned into a statue or even something with combat maids after what Bijou said about how they differ from becoming regular latex maids to begin with. I'd like it if were the latter option or at least use that fate as the Slut Path mini game just to cover all the bases, so to speak.

hiro4san

May 3, 2020
I also have my own save file if Slot 5 is empty. The new Game Over scene is indeed here but to properly trigger it until the next update(s), allow your self to get either beaten up or intoxicated by the perfum one last time but select "skip scene" for it to appear. Curiously enough, you must do the opposite and allow the scene to play out in its entirety if you choose the suit right away, and I only tested it out that last scenario after picking the "5 years of isolation" option. For reference, the Ash here is at 98% infected already and doing anything else in the fight besides what I just typed will still display the "game over not implemented" message otherwise and boot you back to the menu.

There was also a time where the game went fully black on me even when using the Exodius Rift headset when letting the scene after getting consumed by the perfum in-fight play out before the total reached 100%. I hope they all get fixed soon and makes me wonder how the stealth option will play out

Curious if upon failure of that one in the future if it will involve an angry Bijou, a guest appearance from another mutant, an alternate end for the maid that helped you besides being turned into a statue or even something with combat maids after what Bijou said about how they differ from becoming regular latex maids to begin with. I'd like it if were the latter option or at least use that fate as the Slut Path mini game just to cover all the bases, so to speak.
do you need to provide the global save too? I tried adding it to my save folder and changed the save number but the game could not find the save

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
do you need to provide the global save too? I tried adding it to my save folder and changed the save number but the game could not find the save
Here's all of the saves from my folder. Swap them out with the ones you have, select slot no # 5 and see if that changes anything.

Reactions: Thecatbred

hiro4san

May 3, 2020
Here's all of the saves from my folder. Swap them out with the ones you have, select slot no # 5 and see if that changes anything.
thanks i used a save from a previous version. i noticed if you skip the isolation you cannot trigger the new scene. if you selected any of the options 1 year to 5 years you will trigger the scene after you come back. I tried both 1 and 5 year. After the scene i was unable to save so i could not test the exodius rift

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
I'm just going to chucke a little at the complaint that choosing to be submissive means losing player autonomy. That's entirely what being submissive is and its why making sub content is really hard. Making sub/slave content is a mix between doing the complete opposite of what normal game design calls for or it requires some creative narrative drafting to retheme doing quests for money to doing quests to obey the dom.

Reactions: Fursissypiggy

do0m93

Sep 9, 2021
You know for 5 minutes of content its pretty good. Anyone know how to trigger the combat drone Game Over? I assume its triggered by the slut path or a certain perfum percentage.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
thanks i used a save from a previous version. i noticed if you skip the isolation you cannot trigger the new scene. if you selected any of the options 1 year to 5 years you will trigger the scene after you come back. I tried both 1 and 5 year. After the scene i was unable to save so i could not test the exodius rift
Yeah I mentioned the isolation part in an earlier post.

You know for 5 minutes of content its pretty good. Anyone know how to trigger the combat drone Game Over? I assume its triggered by the slut path or a certain perfum percentage.
That part isn't complete yet. Probably ought to be finished by next month if he doesn't drop any early Christmas presents.

Safirug

Nov 3, 2020

To use:
Unzip.
start game.
ty ty

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
I dont' think this is implemented as of yet. I do hope it becomes and option :D

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes