4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Acanis

Jan 4, 2020
Save #3 i beileve should be what you're looking for. (scroll up on this page for the actual file to download)
Save 3 appears to be past that point. You walk up to the elevator, she comments about how it's unguarded, but you already have Bijou's power cell for it.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Well there's this. I'm glad he fixed the timer bug so now old saves can be used again. View attachment save.zip Save 7 would be the one you're looking for in this copy, extract it and put in the www folder. If it works, it ought to put you right next to the Exodius Rift to optionally access the bonus replay room, then go past Splatter amd you'll be right in the beginning of Barbwire and Bijou's doors in Floor 3.

Apr 21, 2021
How do you even beat Madame Bijou ? The suit keep on getting me, don't know how to dodge that :/
Sucker punch the maid suit, it should go down in a couple of hits. Remember that you have 1 free turn (unless your damage is extremely low somehow) after the suit appears to deal with something else, so don't be afraid to heal in front of it if necessary. The center maid is also the only one that spawns the suits, so hit her twice at the start of combat before dealing with the suit. If you're lucky, she won't even spawn one before she goes down. When she respawns, do the same.

Alternate which combat maid you focus on, and don't try to fight them both at once, they will deal far more damage to you than it's worth. I generally try to switch off when the maid in front of the one I'm targeting respawns. Once one of them dies, you don't have long to finish the fight, so make sure they're both low health before you kill either.

Evasion for missiles and iron skin for the big laser cannon. Don't spend energy on healing, just use a consumable. Not having enough energy for one of the big hits is fight ending, so make sure not to go under 15 at any point. Also remember to stay healthy, not having enough health to tank the giant laser is also fight ending. Ideally you only get missiles and don't need to worry about that, but that's not realistic.

DON'T reapply napalm to the combat maids after it wears off, when the regular maid respawns in front of her, the DoT will disappear. Wait for a fresh window to do damage to apply napalm, and only if you have the energy to spare.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Reactions: notwavman
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes