4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
New update:

PATCH NOTE:

- NEW FEATURES -

- The RubberS PATH added. With a mini game, a special extra MINI gameover, and choice with consequences.

- New item for the RubberS that can be locked: The ballgag . All NPC talking to Ash while she has this one will react in an appropriate manner (There will be a way to remove it if you want to in other to progress but it will require Barbwire, so not in yet).

- New image assets for the above scenes.

Feb 21, 2019
Unexpectedly found these two images in the "pictures" part of the game files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, there's a collab in the works between the two. Tonka is doing a side game, short and sweet. Scriptor is doing a comic.

Wraith8900

Apr 10, 2020
Hello id there a way hpw to beat those bosses, still cant do mich against them, have problem with every one on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor.
Could someone give an advice how to beat them.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hello id there a way hpw to beat those bosses, still cant do mich against them, have problem with every one on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor.
Could someone give an advice how to beat them.
This is a femdom game, you need to be intuitive to get them to let you pass along.

Reactions: Ruzei

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, there's a collab in the works between the two. Tonka is doing a side game, short and sweet. Scriptor is doing a comic.
Ah ha, so there is. Should have seen that coming after he did a 3D rendered comic with him previously.

I also came across this biography of Ash made around when the design was finalized but also the preliminary design for Splatter with her own bio which differs quite a bit from her final incarnation. Last thing is what appears to be Slut Ash wearing a gasmask along with the maid suit but that doesn't happen in the actual game considering she wears what D-TOX gave her all throughout that path

I find it interesting in general to see how games change and scrap content between their initial concept(s) and final versions. Splatter, colors aside, didn't change too drastically design wise but her background info gives a little to think about when juxtaposed with the setting.

Reactions: umnic9

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
No escape reality 0.1 released 5 days ago for patrons. normally i wouldn't care too much and would just wait for it to be out much longer, i do want tonkatsu to succeed and his work is amazing (even if i don't have the money to assist in it myself), but i'm kind of anxious about the new game, i don't know the plot or story or characters or even art style!
is it in 3d or 2d? is the plot good? kinda worried about it. so can anyone who's played it say if they like it or not and maybe a synopsis of the plot? i don't care if it gets shared or not, i can wait, i just really want to know if it's the same quality as either no escape or3072

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
No escape reality 0.1 released 5 days ago for patrons. normally i wouldn't care too much and would just wait for it to be out much longer, i do want tonkatsu to succeed and his work is amazing (even if i don't have the money to assist in it myself), but i'm kind of anxious about the new game, i don't know the plot or story or characters or even art style!
is it in 3d or 2d? is the plot good? kinda worried about it. so can anyone who's played it say if they like it or not and maybe a synopsis of the plot? i don't care if it gets shared or not, i can wait, i just really want to know if it's the same quality as either no escape or3072
Damn, i respect your enthusiasm.

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020
thank you very much <3
you are heavilyt appreciated by me and everyone else on this board, thank you. also i hope your day is going well

also i was kinda hoping that purple haired girl would use magic to make you swap bodies, buti guess that was kind of a long shot idea
Yeah thanks holefiller, you made my day.

I too thought the main character would switch bodies with a clone somehow, although I thought it would be some kind of accident like he presses the wrong button and she gets released, or he just messes up somehow.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes