4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

gungust

May 10, 2022
Nice game. I like concept and art-style, but two points: battles have decent delays and c'mon there is no sprint button in the game?

Oct 29, 2017
Nice game. I like concept and art-style, but two points: battles have decent delays and c'mon there is no sprint button in the game?
I wish I knew how he did this because it's actually impressive that he managed it. I have never played an rpgmaker game that had battle scene lag to this extent (or at all, really)

Jul 19, 2022
Decent game. I like MC, art style, variosity and differ of mistresses, really like concept(crazy about such level-based games and bunker/postapocalypse worlds)

Although, as it was mentioned before, dashoff and lags in combat scenes are not very neat). Also, one thing that I miss is a presence of farm units and level system. That means, It would be better, in my opinion, if it would be neccesary to fight not only bosses themselves but also their familiars(or servants), to have some common enemies to increase levels, stats and game variosity: more different types of enemies - more fun ;)

All in all, very good game, I totally like it, despite some issues

Feb 8, 2019
It actually helps the narrative that you can't level up. In most RPGs, you're meant to be this badass one-person army who can, eventually, defeat anything the game throws at you, and in some franchises, literally one-shot God, but here?

You're the only 'survivor' of the fall of the human resistance efforts, with anyone else you meet... enslaved or worse. And it's only due to immense dumb luck, since everyone claims you're not going to amount to much.

By the end of the game, you'll eke out a small victory, but I don't see us managing to topple the mutant leadership. Even when you do make some gains with the attempt to climb higher, you don't defeat anyone.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Attached both warrior and slave. Backup your save files and make sure slots 1 and 2 were saved to (or rename accordingly) I'm not really sure at this point.Barbwire interactions are not implemented. As previously mentioned, you can only get Lady B... I mean Madame Bijou's. :sneaky:

Edit: Namefix.
If that save is from a fresh file, I'll see if it "fixes" that aforementioned suiting black screen bug. By the way, I remember someone commenting on Bijou's profile saying that she was a bit too on the nose of some other character, but personally, I don't know who she's supposed to be a reference to, Lady Cobra from Tower of Trample or someone else?

Feb 4, 2018
I have no idea what's up, but this game seems to crash on my PC all the time, the crashes only seem to happen when the game loads a new character portrait which is extremely annoying when you do a 15 min fight only to crash the second you win

muhavaux33

Feb 14, 2021
Attached both warrior and slave. Backup your save files and make sure slots 1 and 2 were saved to (or rename accordingly).Agreed, leveling makes no sense in yarare. You are supposed to lose and enjoy finding as many ways as possible to get rekt in humiliating ways. Struggle in vain as badass warrior Ash (and get to at least keep your dignity) or abandon all hope, melt all of your braincells and become a total failure as a degenerate slave. That seemed to have been the original premise at least, I'm not really sure at this point.Barbwire interactions are not implemented. As previously mentioned, you can only get Lady B... I mean Madame Bijou's. :sneaky:

Edit: Namefix.
save doesn't work.

muhavaux33

Feb 14, 2021
Pathetic life:
Mega

Shego Set Part 1:
Mega

No escape:
Mega
Are these bondage games?

Which error do you encounter? You did follow the instructions, right?
The saves themselves don't have any data in it even when you replace save 1 and save 2 from your original files. I think you have to share ALL the save files including global.save or whatever that is called for it to work, not just the individual save 1, save 2, save 3 etc.

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
Are these bondage games?

The saves themselves don't have any data in it even when you replace save 1 and save 2 from your original files. I think you have to share ALL the save files including global.save or whatever that is called for it to work, not just the individual save 1, save 2, save 3 etc.

These are comics from the same creator as this game.

Reactions: swpkmn

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I don't know why every games with bondage as the main theme always have a female protagonist. I mean I see the appeal, and people tend to love it that way.

But at least one game with a male protagonist would be cool imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thecatbred

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
As I said, you need to throw the entire save folder if someone shares saves. Alas, even RPG Maker MV/MZ divides saves into several files:
config.rpgsave
file*.rpgsave
global.rpgsave

One of the files contains saved settings. In the other two game saves.
But there are also Save files that are created by plugins. So I remind you. Throw in the whole folder if sharing saves and not 1 file, which in most cases will cause save to not work.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes