4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

thyladras

Aug 10, 2018
if it's juste an update of the VR world, someone can upload it now ? it's not like a real new content ;)

Night27

May 8, 2017
hello

is the game abandoned ?

because I love this game
Development for this game is still active, typically there is an update every few months being posted on patreon however most game releases are only available to Tier 4 patrons

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019

Tonkatsu said:

HOTFIX: I have made it easier to make VR bijou appear for those who don't have a save before meeting BJ. You just need to enter her Throne room and her VR will appear in the VR room. NOTE: This will not unlock the game over galleries, you will still need to go through those game over in game ONCE to unlock them. But you don't have to go that far back to at least make her VR self appear. Just walk in her throne room. And she'll be there. You will need to redownload the file of the game for this fix to apply though.

New patch adding the VR options for Bijou.
*Note: I am aware that RPG maker MV is no longer supported by MOST MAC OS users. I'm still putting it her as a curtesy, but please understand that I cannot do anything about this. This is in the devs of the engine's hands. Apologies if it doesn't work for you as a MAC user, but There is simply nothing I can do about it so please stay respectful. I know its frustrating. Believe me, I want as many users to play the game as possible.

Access the folder to either DL the WIN or MAC version here:

This Patch adds:

- Gallery/Movie/Grab fail replay options for Bijou in the VR world (NOTE: You have have to fight her once again to unlock her and get the game over once again at least once for them to unlock in her VR options. Slight oversight on my part, sorry. So if you don't see them even though you should, don't worry just get her game overs normally again and they'll be unlocked for good)

- Fixed an exploit that allowed you to get Bijou's power cell twice even though she should only give you one by getting once in warrior path and then transitioning Ash to her S path to get it again. Now, doing so will cause Bijou to remember she already gave you the battery as Warrior Ash and she won't give you a second one.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to move up during to pod storage scene.

With that Bijou is completed and I've begun pre-production on Barbwire (Sprites, map, music and such).

That's is all. Enjoy.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
In general, he can transfer the code to RPG Maker MZ where support for the latest MAC is available, but this will take him a very large waste of time. Most of the problems in finding analogues of plugins will be. But in general, the author is right and the MV does not (and will not) support the latest MAC versions. The developers have already written that they do not have the money to adapt the engine to the latest MAC.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
It's been a year since my last playthrough (and there's barely anything new - still thanks a lot for this as usual Holefiller) but I don't think the Bijou suit is implemented. Only the rubber bag and the punching bag are in the VR, at least that's what I see in the project file. Feel free to correct me.

The utterly useless preloading plugin is still on - unless you're actually a masochist when booting up as well, make sure you turn it off completely as it serves no purpose (and will "preload" every single time you run the game - just let things cache normally).

In /js/plugins.js:
Ignore the warning at the beginning (but do not ignore making a backup of your JS folder in case shit goes wrong, everyone fucks up big time every now and then, no exceptions) and set "status" to false as follows for this plugin. This will disable SomeRandomDude's Preloader Core. Then save and exit and run the game again.
JSON:
"name":"SRD_PreloaderCore","status":false,"description":"Allows developers to preload specific audio and images before running the game through a new pre-title scene."
If you're running it from the project file, you can also set it to OFF from there, but RMMV/RMMZ will overwrite many basic data files that were not changed with themselves. It's recommended to do it from the JS and JSON files whenever possible and make backups - again, fuckups happen, and they do happen more often that way. Still beats unnecessary readwrite ops.

Now enjoy your game without a loading screen that wastes time for no real reason. Right, and don't forget to also allow Ash to dash unless again going super slow makes you horny -- I don't kinkshame because that's just low, intolerant and rude.
In general, for weak PCs, it is extremely undesirable to turn it off. This plugin preloads resources into RAM. RPG Maker MV doesn't preload anything, so if you're having an out of sync for some reason, then know that the reason is nothing more than the fact that the resources are loaded inapplicably before using them and not preloaded.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thecatbred

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone else uable to view the Maid Service Game Over Scene in the replay room? It's just a black screen for me.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes