4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Someone have acces to the last news about d-tox plz ?
Tonkatsu said:
Hey folks,
so just breaking down the new of content delivery coming soon.

- 3072 AD: D-TOX REMASTERED -

A patch is due for release this FRIDAY night. I managed to get the updated Breathing minigame balanced and done. And I'm really happy with the results.

A minor note: I intended to use Friday/Saturday/Sunday to do the last missing piece: the updated game-over sequence. However, I have a nasty "surprise" visit from my dad and cousin this weekend that I can't really avoid. So won't be able to do it in time.

This is why I opted to release the patch Friday still, so I don't make you wait any longer to start playing. It will include the entire D-Tox remastered update except the updated Game-Over for D-Tox. So 90 percent of the entire intended content basically. And adding the Game-over on a later patch is easily done without you having compatibility issues with Saves etc...

When my dad and cousin leave Tuesday I'll quickly resume work on it and deliver a second patch with the added gameover changes. (Along with possible hotfixes reported in the mean time).

I've put a lot of work and love into it and I hope this will reflect in your enjoyment of this new patch this Friday (and then the following patch a week or so later to add the Game-Over update.)

And that it will give you a glimpse on the future patches and games to come.

- SHEGO SET PART 2 -

Shego set is also coming, but probably not delivered on the second this month . But rather early September. This is due to the surprised family visit mentioned above. But I will deliver part 2 soon (Early September) . I have an other 30 pages to do to finish it I think.

So it's coming don't worry.

- SEPTEMBER will be a busy month for me -

That being said, September is going to be a busy month for me with annoying family related obligations. I'm still going to work and get content out but will have to adapt around it (Mainly, I'll be out of town for a week on the 10th of September)

So don't worry, I'll still deliver content in September like patch reports for Barb, the Maggie Femboy set I hope and other stuff. I'll let you know more once I come back from this trip Mid September.

After that my schedule will return to normal and I will focus on starting work on the Yor set (Which will be the last MASSIVE story set I intend to do as I did them until now), an update to No escape reality, Finishing Pathetic life the last chapter, and of course getting progress done with Barbwire.

In September, I will also have discussion sessions with you all to talk about the future of IMAGE related content as I have some good ideas on how to adapt this and make it worth it for different tiers.

First I'll discuss this with Tier IV patrons as they are the most affected and then I'll have a more general discussion session with all patrons to explain what I have in mind. I'll give more details on the dates for this later.

That's about it.

Have a good one and see you friday to the patch release.

Mariobala

Nov 14, 2021
I can't buy the game because my financial situation is not good, I wonder if someone can share the new version for us please

iwantoil

Aug 21, 2020
Let's pray to our lord and savior.
Please save us from the horniness and bring us salvation on our journey to eternity
*Pray*

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Tonkatsu said:

Hey folks,

Still out of town, but managed to use my laptop to perform a much needed hotfix patch.

I've addressed what I believe to be the most severe bugs that were reported and also managed to update the "Animations" in the D-TOX VR world.

And I also did some changes on the D-TOX combat to avoid having situations where she just spams the same attack over and over.

In anycase, here is the patch.

Link:

PATCH NOTES

- BUG FIXES-

- Beating D-TOX (as Warrior ASH) should no longer send the player in the locked lab cell after the "SUCCESS" screen. And will be positioned where they should be.

- Players should no longer be stuck at a black screen after going through the "Submit to D-tox" event. (This applies to both cases where you accept her offer or reject it)

- The Breathing tutorial should no longer start during the Phase 3 trial decision making. (Note: I would not recommend using a older save of SAVE point where you choose between being released or go through the final trial. Replace this save with a new save made on this patch if you can to make sure that the bug fix of this patch is applied.)

- Sub ashe's head should not pop-up at inappropriate times now.

- Players should no longer be stuck in a "sprite struggle" animation loop

- Players should be able to see Bijou's Hologram in the VR world now (Just walk around the throne room and this should be enough for the Bijou hologram to trigger and pop in the VR world).

- NEW CONTENT -

- Added the new armbinder animations in D-Tox's VR options (Both for Warrior ash and Sub Ash)

- Updated the Gasmask animations in the D-Tox's VR gallery options (Contains both the Asphyx scene and the Euphoric scene. Both can be enjoyed with Isolation mode on or off)

- Added Suit Zipping, slap, and gropping animations in D-Tox's VR gallery options.

This is as much as I could put with the new stuff in the D-TOX remaster content. For the transformation content, you will have to stick to saves at that point in the game for now. I'll see if adding this to the VR gallery is doable but it's unlikely.

D-TOX's gameover galleries have not been changed since the new game over is not in yet.

- BALANCE CHANGES -

- To avoid D-Tox spamming either her poison bomb or her Mask grab, I've changed the probability rules by tying them to her HP. Basically, at certain HP thresholds, the chances of her using Mask Grab will increase or decrease. This should create the effect of her switching between the two abilities more frequently and avoiding scenarios where she doesn't want to use "Mask grab". In addition, the "wait" skill probability as increased slightly to give players more chances to get a breather from time to time.

That's it.

This coming week I'll focus on doing Shego part II before returning to finishing the D-Tox content (Adding the game over and play with me minigame).

Reminder: This month I'll be busy with family matters so I'll have to adapt accordingly but will keep you all updated.

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
how do i activate being a slave by dtox? Because in a dialogue She said keep getting on my good side

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
I tried to start playing again, and I can only say that it is very good, very detailed explanation of the process of becoming a slut, but there are two disadvantages: first, the computer will freeze (very normal, adding a lot of pictures), second, when playing Small games can cause the keyboard to break (you have to keep pressing the up and down keys), but still want to say it's fun!

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Is it just me or has the normal maid game over in the VR replay room still bugged? It's still plays the music and text but the screen is mostly dark as in the previous build. Do I have to use a brand new save first?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes