4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 29, 2017
The last update was posted 4 days ago. I wait 7 days to post updates after Patreon, so you'll have to wait three more days unless you want to start paying Tonkatsu.
Aside from reworking d-tox has he actually added anything to it? Any new dialogue/scenes/images?

And by reworking will d-tox have anything new or were things just shuffled around and combat mechanics messed with?

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Aside from reworking d-tox has he actually added anything to it? Any new dialogue/scenes/images?

And by reworking will d-tox have anything new or were things just shuffled around and combat mechanics messed with?
I was about to compose a rather lengthy post going into detail about D-Tox Remastered as there's quite a bit that was redone. Might make 1 or even 2 posts about it given the patch with the updated Game Over has yet to be shared here and didn't choose the chastity belt option yet but here goes:

It's a bit of a mixed bag in some areas but I'm leaning towards liking it if only for wanting to flesh the first boss encounter a little more. D-Tox herself has been given a slight make over, namely the lipstick and eyeshadow with some new poses and now replaces the slave? Ash? Matriarch? in title screen with Synthetik's "Cyber Combat 2" theme also swapped out for a new techno track. The her attack patterns are basically unaltered and here's where things start to change. Her new face means the attack animations were entirely redone and now has additional voiceclips like "~ara ara~" and chuckling in addition to her laughter. The slut path is the big change here as its entry requirement has changed and the process is much more detailed with the breathing minigame being more timing based than with QTE arrows.

The new voiceclips are appreciated, but was wondering if they'd be better suited to future mutants. Some here have thought Ash becoming a slave happened too quickly for their taste by talking to her just once after picking the right dialogue option in the beginning so that's been switched to having to willingly put the gasmask on you at least 3 times, first of which is pretty much mandatory in your first rematch since Ash won't have the upgrades (namely Napalm) to do enough damage to beat her before consistently trying to mask you which will run up your battery trying to dodge. If you willingly allow her to do so the second time after the rematch then upon the 4th time she pulls out the mask Ash won't do anything but submit to her so you have to bear that in mind. I guess patreon is lenient on some sex material(?) because Ash's vagaina is displayed more prominently this time around complete with close ups of it twitching, ejaculating and orgasms sounds similarly to Bijou's game over sequence with the maid doll.

Then you're given a choice of the ending and refusing to become a rubber slave will do a surprisingly grisly game over that reminds you how powerful she is by calling back to her killing the guild mates in the beginning. Accepting the mask for the final time leads into the redone operation that's so lengthy it allows for save states where you take control of Mag temporarily getting the gear ready for Ash. Bunch of dialogue between the two going back and forth as you manually undress and reoutfit Ash in the vein of his older games and comics ala The Plan or Shalltear, with it ending on a similar decision as the former on whether or not to outfit her with a new rubber chastity belt that will alter her interactions moving forward. (Didn't choose that yet)

Finally the breathing mini game was rehauled as mentioned previously with a different gasmask design a couple new and no full isolation on the eyes until the final phase of full toxin tolerance testing. You have to look at the multiple gauges on the screen and decide the right times to inhale. exhale or hold her breath with the toxin gas displayed in pink in her lungs as well. No mashing the up button anymore but it's still about as tricky, if not more so than in the original.

More of my personal thoughts about it and what it means later on.

Last edited:

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019

Unlocked

Patch 3.2 is here!

This patch adds the updated D-Tox game-over (The VR Gallery/replay modes for D-Tox have been updated with that as well) as well as adding the "play with me" and "Retry trial" options when speaking to D-Tox after passing her trials.
For MAC users, this patch also introduce the "attempted compatibility" fix I talked about a month ago. I have made both a Mac Os and a Linux version for you to try out on your MAC machines.

But please remember: I do not us MAC myself, so I could not try these "fixes" myself. I simply made the modifications and suggestion some other users have proposed, but I can't promise you these will work at all. The dev of RPG maker have officially abandoned all support of MAC a year ago, so there isn't much for us the devs to fix there mess.

This will be my final attempt to fix this. I hope it works.
If it doesn't, you'll have to wait until I master UNITY and start making games on that engine.

This is the last update related to the D-TOX remaster (Aside from potential bug hotfix patches). From now on, work will focus back on Barbwire. And Tier IV patrons will once again receive early access privilege's to all future patches moving forward. Since the exception I made for the D-TOX remaster only applies to that. In short, Tier IV patrons get early access a month or so before Tier III pats get it the following month.

Anyways, here are the files:

- For WINDOWS users:

- For MAC users:

Please try the MAC OS version first:

If MAC OS version doesn't work, try the LINUX one:

Hopefully, one of these two will work on your system. If not well. RIP. Because this my last desperate attempt to make it work.

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022

Unlocked

Patch 3.2 is here!

This patch adds the updated D-Tox game-over (The VR Gallery/replay modes for D-Tox have been updated with that as well) as well as adding the "play with me" and "Retry trial" options when speaking to D-Tox after passing her trials.
For MAC users, this patch also introduce the "attempted compatibility" fix I talked about a month ago. I have made both a Mac Os and a Linux version for you to try out on your MAC machines.

But please remember: I do not us MAC myself, so I could not try these "fixes" myself. I simply made the modifications and suggestion some other users have proposed, but I can't promise you these will work at all. The dev of RPG maker have officially abandoned all support of MAC a year ago, so there isn't much for us the devs to fix there mess.

This will be my final attempt to fix this. I hope it works.
If it doesn't, you'll have to wait until I master UNITY and start making games on that engine.

This is the last update related to the D-TOX remaster (Aside from potential bug hotfix patches). From now on, work will focus back on Barbwire. And Tier IV patrons will once again receive early access privilege's to all future patches moving forward. Since the exception I made for the D-TOX remaster only applies to that. In short, Tier IV patrons get early access a month or so before Tier III pats get it the following month.

Anyways, here are the files:

- For WINDOWS users: Mega

- For MAC users:

Please try the MAC OS version first: Mega

If MAC OS version doesn't work, try the LINUX one:
Mega

Hopefully, one of these two will work on your system. If not well. RIP. Because this my last desperate attempt to make it work.

Thank you so much! You are the best :D

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
anyone here use kemono party? why is there no update yet there in tonkatsuchan patreon
On Patreon, the author still posts something every month. It's just that people stopped leaking it on kemono party. And it has nothing to do with the author, since kemono party is a pirate resource.

sdxpro2233

Sep 16, 2021
Attached both warrior and slave. Backup your save files and make sure slots 1 and 2 were saved to (or rename accordingly).Agreed, leveling makes no sense in yarare. You are supposed to lose and enjoy finding as many ways as possible to get rekt in humiliating ways. Struggle in vain as badass warrior Ash (and get to at least keep your dignity) or abandon all hope, melt all of your braincells and become a total failure as a degenerate slave. That seemed to have been the original premise at least, I'm not really sure at this point.Barbwire interactions are not implemented. As previously mentioned, you can only get Lady B... I mean Madame Bijou's. :sneaky:

Edit: Namefix.
attach the global.rpgsave too, it doesnt work if it only the save file

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes