4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
Guys, I know the cravings can get to us sometimes, but Holefiller can't be uploading everything Tonkatsu uploads. He will obviously upload the finished images and patches, but he won't be posting every sketch, lineart, basecolor or generic post. Relax a bit and don't abuse their trust. ;)
Sorry for getting wayyyy too excited i thought he released something hence i prayed!!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, totally forgot that this was a thing.
Mega
Just want to thank you for your service <3
It's very nice of you to upload stuff like this just to be nice to us even though you don't really have much reason to, and you're awesome!!
If every $ i spend now didn't take away from either groceries or christmas gifts, i'd be pledging to both tonkatsu and scriptor,but for now, it's really nice to have less delayed access to all these things!
3072 is probably my single favorite lewd game of all time (beating out MGD, harshville, no escape(but only by a bit), lulu farea, and a bunch of others.

Sometimes i have a main fetish that's not actually my favorite, but i artificially like it more because it's so scarce, but i don't think that's the case with latex encasement, as i always really like it.
This started out as a praise for holefiller but kinda became an insane ramble, but either way, three cheers for holefiller!May you never run out of holes to fill <3

Reactions: jackieboopie1234

iwantoil

Aug 21, 2020
The Yor post is just a handful of unfinished pictures. Plus, I'd have to individually download them then reupload them in order to post them. Not really worth it.
Wait, you have to download all of these individually just to share them with us.
I am grateful for what you have done for us. That's a lot of work.
and I think maybe IDM can help so you will not have to spend more time downloading Tonkatsu's set pictures individually in the future.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Wait, you have to download all of these individually just to share them with us.
and I think maybe IDM can help so you will not have to spend more time downloading Tonkatsu's set pictures individually in the future.
I think he's saying that for that set in particular he'd have to individually do it, but normally it's regular normal sets, but the yor one is split up into different posts so he couldn't do that?
But i could be wrong

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
No, its just that that particular post is a couple of individual pictures, not a set of any kind. Its not a mega zip folder or anything that I can link.

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
Hey!
I know 3072AD, No Escape Reality, No Escape Game Edition, and games by Bondco.
Does anyone know any other games like these?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes