4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

sdxpro2233

Sep 16, 2021
is there a warrior ash ending with d-tox? i already got slut ending with d-tox, cant seem to find the warrior ash version

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
can u share your save folder
At first I was going to say that because D-Tox is a boss more geared towards the slut slave path, there is no Game Over for her as a warrior, but there kind of is, and I had mentioned it last time, you have to try to go on the slave path by submitting without resistance to her three times after forcibly masking you, then when she gives you the choice to accept being a rubber slave for the last time as a warrior, choose the red option and back out. This will trigger the game over but it's different from the others in that it has no drawn (non-sprite) art. It shouldn't be too hard to do and it's recommended to do so on a fresh new save file since Bijou's Made Doll Suit Game Over is still bugged on my previous saves.

Ok so I mentioned it being a mixed bag earlier and touched upon why on my previous post which got a bit lengthy so to elaborate on it further:

I really appreciate that the first part was extended after D-Tox's initial introduction compared to the earlier versions and he really put in the bulk of the work it seems on the slut path. There are certain things that I think were done better previously or wish had been included in some fashion. As said previously, D-Tox's design is mostly unchanged save for her added eye shadow and lipstick but I prefer her untouched face from earlier; she sort of looked "cuter" and while it was more basic looking, it made her smugness stand out a bit more-the makeup is a nice thought just unneeded. My other misgiving as far as designs go is when on the slut path, Ash receives a nose ring which just sours it for me and to a lesser extent shaving her head only to put a wig on her was also a tad much. Makes sense given that she's reduced to just mere property now and the whole setting is supposed to be brutal sadomasochism, so there may be some contention on that-I get what he was going for but the previous design was just fine and attractive enough as it was, it didn't feel like it was missing anything else and there's some balance between being attractive and being excessively cruel to the point where it becomes off putting. The operation being extended in general is welcome in my book. I like that it was extended and draws from his earlier work where you feel more involved with the process and you get to manually put all her new gear AND undress her instead of just watching D-Tox and Mag's textboxes whilst only seeing the ceiling light and gas while it's happening until they install the suit and enlarge her breasts and hips as in the original. It's like a whole comic's worth of content to the point where it gets so drawn out there are save points with Mag. It's cool that you're given control of Mag for this portion which delighted me the first time playing since she's probably favorite character (writing and personality wise) if only for the novelty since you (understandably) don't have combat with her, just some exposition and fetching the gear to apply to Ash.

Although some of my other personal gripes is that the injection part with her face constantly smiling looked a bit silly-like it's another part he could have done without and just have her stuck with a panting/ahegao/lightly smiling face until they finished her and it would have been fine. Probably the only other thing that "hurt" watching was seeing them remove her ripped abs but again that's more of a personal preference thing more than anything, it actually makes sense given it's all about tearing her and her old life as a warrior down so it makes total sense to degrade her in that way. Although now that he did draw her with those it makes me want to see those again down the line in the warrior route and makes for a bit of a retroactive continuity error given she wasn't drawn with those delicious abs when naked during one of Madam Bijou's game overs which gets weird given D-Tox now elaborates that being half mutant can allow Ash to hypothetically gorge herself, remain sedentary and still not really lose those muscles, and again on the slave path where even after emphasizing that she's considerably weaker following the operation she's still somehow able to survive 2 beam cannon shots from the warrior maids and still survive breathing to the point where even Bijou's confounded that she's not fully incinerated. Maybe the gas and potential years of being in a maid doll suit inside a pod with parfum for the former could have affected her muscle and maybe whatever material the slave suit 2.0 is made of could provide some unintended beam protection coating? IDK, it's sort of nitpicky since this is an ero game but it'd be cool if those were addressed or referenced later. The rest of the art in general is solid; more voice clips added to D-Tox is great as is Ash's ahegao sounds and now following what Bijou's part, more nudity, namely closeups of her pussy get wet, excited, and climaxing or not, since you Mag adds in a rubber chastity belt as a bonus and it's up to you as to whether or not to add it to her and deny full orgasms with different character dialogue ala the gag given to her by Bijou after finishing her part as a slut with satisfactory results to really torture her. The look and reaction when you choose it is likely a big reason why he went with giving her an injection to have her constantly smile to begin with. Personally the ~ara ara~ clips are a bit goofy to hear in a non japanese game but it's nothing major and still nice in their own right.

The slut path entry point being changed as suggested by some earlier is perhaps mostly a positive, but part of me will miss telling D-Tox off as a warrior in the first confrontation leading to her forbidding the possibility of turning her into a slave unless you butter up to her by giving her a gas mask that Mag found and wish that could have remained as an alternate way of unlocking it without willingly putting on the gas mask 3 times, in addition to the mask in the breathing minigame only covering only her face while her hair (well, wig, now) is still visible or those gag bomb and gas mask "testing" dialogue options which when selected automatically have D-Tox perform the failed battle animations and mocking her for it. Also, I'm unsure if it's intentional, but there were slight chances were D-Tox could try and miss to throw the mask at you and generally 1 free chance to succeed in removing the mask with her warning that she won't be so lucky the next time she does it. Otherwise, everything else is as good, if not improved over the original. There are more animations available in her VR gallery to make up for everything besides the aforementioned mask avoidance part, including the armbinder animation sequence which is delightfully extended, and some of D-Tox's "manic" faces, especially after succeeding in masking her are very good. Ash's breathing mini game is also more sensual with being able to see her eyes and hear her pleasure (or visibly asphyxiate should you fail) which ties into the new breathing mechanic where you see the nice pink-ish toxin filing her lungs and you have to balance her stamina and tolerance levels by knowing when to exhale, inhale and hold her breathing rather than mashing the up button and perform QTEs which differentiates it from Splatter's slut punching mini game now.
The mask's eyes are now only completely tinted for the final phase instead of always being like that as the original version did, which is a plus. And not only does the game over have some new art when getting to the rubber bag preceding the final game over with D-Tox but also added a the "play with me" mini-game, instead of just a straight game over, how cool is that?

I suppose I have one more post's worth of content to reiterate some things about the Remastered floor, his style of what's hot or what's not, and expectations and hopes for future boss content, but I think that's about it for this summary of D-Tox remastered itself.

What do you think of the Remastered content and my impressions of it so far?

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
At first I was going to say that because D-Tox is a boss more geared towards the slut slave path, there is no Game Over for her as a warrior, but there kind of is, and I had mentioned it last time, you have to try to go on the slave path by submitting without resistance to her three times after forcibly masking you, then when she gives you the choice to accept being a rubber slave for the last time as a warrior, choose the red option and back out. This will trigger the game over but it's different from the others in that it has no drawn (non-sprite) art. It shouldn't be too hard to do and it's recommended to do so on a fresh new save file since Bijou's Made Doll Suit Game Over is still bugged on my previous saves.

Ok so I mentioned it being a mixed bag earlier and touched upon why on my previous post which got a bit lengthy so to elaborate on it further:

I really appreciate that the first part was extended after D-Tox's initial introduction compared to the earlier versions and he really put in the bulk of the work it seems on the slut path. There are certain things that I think were done better previously or wish had been included in some fashion. As said previously, D-Tox's design is mostly unchanged save for her added eye shadow and lipstick but I prefer her untouched face from earlier; she sort of looked "cuter" and while it was more basic looking, it made her smugness stand out a bit more-the makeup is a nice thought just unneeded. My other misgiving as far as designs go is when on the slut path, Ash receives a nose ring which just sours it for me and to a lesser extent shaving her head only to put a wig on her was also a tad much. Makes sense given that she's reduced to just mere property now and the whole setting is supposed to be brutal sadomasochism, so there may be some contention on that-I get what he was going for but the previous design was just fine and attractive enough as it was, it didn't feel like it was missing anything else and there's some balance between being attractive and being excessively cruel to the point where it becomes off putting. The operation being extended in general is welcome in my book. I like that it was extended and draws from his earlier work where you feel more involved with the process and you get to manually put all her new gear AND undress her instead of just watching D-Tox and Mag's textboxes whilst only seeing the ceiling light and gas while it's happening until they install the suit and enlarge her breasts and hips as in the original. It's like a whole comic's worth of content to the point where it gets so drawn out there are save points with Mag. It's cool that you're given control of Mag for this portion which delighted me the first time playing since she's probably favorite character (writing and personality wise) if only for the novelty since you (understandably) don't have combat with her, just some exposition and fetching the gear to apply to Ash.

Although some of my other personal gripes is that the injection part with her face constantly smiling looked a bit silly-like it's another part he could have done without and just have her stuck with a panting/ahegao/lightly smiling face until they finished her and it would have been fine. Probably the only other thing that "hurt" watching was seeing them remove her ripped abs but again that's more of a personal preference thing more than anything, it actually makes sense given it's all about tearing her and her old life as a warrior down so it makes total sense to degrade her in that way. Although now that he did draw her with those it makes me want to see those again down the line in the warrior route and makes for a bit of a retroactive continuity error given she wasn't drawn with those delicious abs when naked during one of Madam Bijou's game overs which gets weird given D-Tox now elaborates that being half mutant can allow Ash to hypothetically gorge herself, remain sedentary and still not really lose those muscles, and again on the slave path where even after emphasizing that she's considerably weaker following the operation she's still somehow able to survive 2 beam cannon shots from the warrior maids and still survive breathing to the point where even Bijou's confounded that she's not fully incinerated. Maybe the gas and potential years of being in a maid doll suit inside a pod with parfum for the former could have affected her muscle and maybe whatever material the slave suit 2.0 is made of could provide some unintended beam protection coating? IDK, it's sort of nitpicky since this is an ero game but it'd be cool if those were addressed or referenced later. The rest of the art in general is solid; more voice clips added to D-Tox is great as is Ash's ahegao sounds and now following what Bijou's part, more nudity, namely closeups of her pussy get wet, excited, and climaxing or not, since you Mag adds in a rubber chastity belt as a bonus and it's up to you as to whether or not to add it to her and deny full orgasms with different character dialogue ala the gag given to her by Bijou after finishing her part as a slut with satisfactory results to really torture her. The look and reaction when you choose it is likely a big reason why he went with giving her an injection to have her constantly smile to begin with. Personally the ~ara ara~ clips are a bit goofy to hear in a non japanese game but it's nothing major and still nice in their own right.

The slut path entry point being changed as suggested by some earlier is perhaps mostly a positive, but part of me will miss telling D-Tox off as a warrior in the first confrontation leading to her forbidding the possibility of turning her into a slave unless you butter up to her by giving her a gas mask that Mag found and wish that could have remained as an alternate way of unlocking it without willingly putting on the gas mask 3 times, in addition to the mask in the breathing minigame only covering only her face while her hair (well, wig, now) is still visible or those gag bomb and gas mask "testing" dialogue options which when selected automatically have D-Tox perform the failed battle animations and mocking her for it. Also, I'm unsure if it's intentional, but there were slight chances were D-Tox could try and miss to throw the mask at you and generally 1 free chance to succeed in removing the mask with her warning that she won't be so lucky the next time she does it. Otherwise, everything else is as good, if not improved over the original. There are more animations available in her VR gallery to make up for everything besides the aforementioned mask avoidance part, including the armbinder animation sequence which is delightfully extended, and some of D-Tox's "manic" faces, especially after succeeding in masking her are very good. Ash's breathing mini game is also more sensual with being able to see her eyes and hear her pleasure (or visibly asphyxiate should you fail) which ties into the new breathing mechanic where you see the nice pink-ish toxin filing her lungs and you have to balance her stamina and tolerance levels by knowing when to exhale, inhale and hold her breathing rather than mashing the up button and perform QTEs which differentiates it from Splatter's slut punching mini game now.
The mask's eyes are now only completely tinted for the final phase instead of always being like that as the original version did, which is a plus. And not only does the game over have some new art when getting to the rubber bag preceding the final game over with D-Tox but also added a the "play with me" mini-game, instead of just a straight game over, how cool is that?

I suppose I have one more post's worth of content to reiterate some things about the Remastered floor, his style of what's hot or what's not, and expectations and hopes for future boss content, but I think that's about it for this summary of D-Tox remastered itself.

What do you think of the Remastered content and my impressions of it so far?
Personally, I see all this remake as unnecessary, and even more so if he hasn't finished the other levels of the game yet and has been with him for a long time. I think there are priorities and even more so with several projects open at the same time. Focusing on the remake, I like the designs much less, adding a makeup to DTox that completely changes his face. I don't like the new frontal images of the protagonist (slut), it's a very different style. The septum piercing would have been more natural to add it later

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Personally, I see all this remake as unnecessary, and even more so if he hasn't finished the other levels of the game yet and has been with him for a long time. I think there are priorities and even more so with several projects open at the same time. Focusing on the remake, I like the designs much less, adding a makeup to DTox that completely changes his face. I don't like the new frontal images of the protagonist (slut), it's a very different style. The septum piercing would have been more natural to add it later
Anyway, he has already released a remaster, and now he is busy working on new content.

mhc_

Nov 12, 2020
Honestly, I'm really digging the remastered content. The new design for D-Tox is hot. The extended slut path suit sequence is hot. Adding an option for chastity and denial is also pretty hot.

Unfortunately, it also includes a contender for worst-drawn vagina in history. Hopefully that gets a remaster of a remaster.

Reactions: umnic9

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Guys, I know the cravings can get to us sometimes, but Holefiller can't be uploading everything Tonkatsu uploads. He will obviously upload the finished images and patches, but he won't be posting every sketch, lineart, basecolor or generic post. Relax a bit and don't abuse their trust. ;)

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes