4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 8, 2019
Some patch notes for 2.4..

- NEW FEATURES -

- NEW level "THE STORAGE ROOM" added (Can be accessed only if you help the trapped BH and use the bed to wait until nightfall)

- NEW STEALTH gameplay in the new level. Completing the level is an alternative way to pass Bijou without fighting her.

- NEW GAMEOVER added in case you FAIL the stealth gameplay part.

- NEW UI and MINI GAME elements. Such as avoiding line of sight, hiding, avoid making noise, and a REFLEXT minigame which will be used more in other parts of the game later (like the upcoming SLUTH path).

- The PREVIOUS TIMER feature caused a lot of bugs and was replaced with a TIMER BAR using the new UI tech. More in the bug fixes.

- BUG FIXES -

- FIXED the NAN:NAN timer error that ASH to NEVER finish her POD sentence. Getting players stuck in this state indefinitely. The old bugged timer system as been scrapped and replace by a new depleting UI bar to fix the issue.

- FIXED an issue that didn't properly trigger the SKIP when selecting the "SKIP option" when choosing the final POD sentence time. Selecting SKIP should now properly skip all the event to go straight to the game over scene.

- FIXED some audio bugs

- REMAIN TASK TO FINISH THE BIJOU LEVEL -

- Adding the SLUTH PATH. The mini game tech required has been added with this current patch, so all I need to do is make the actual story/events

- Adding the VR WORLD "Replay/gallery" associated with Bijou

Once these two are done, I can move on to the next BOSS: BARBWIRE.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Here's my set of saves, i'm sure i have a post-madame B save.
Why do you need Save after defeating MADAME BIJOU. There is no next content yet. At least on the 3rd Floor there will be another boss later, since to access the 4th floor you need 2 batteries.

And with MADAME BIJOU it is not completely finished yet. At the very least, it should be added to VR, and it seems like the content should be related to it.

Feb 8, 2019
The only endings currently implemented for Bijou are:

1. If you max out the perfume level by repeated failures to defeat Bijou and her maids, ending up as a maid.
2. If you try to sneak through the store room and end up with Bijou processing you as a Combat Maid for your insolence.

The Slut path and VR component are currently not finished.

timtw19

Dec 16, 2021
The only endings currently implemented for Bijou are:

1. If you max out the perfume level by repeated failures to defeat Bijou and her maids, ending up as a maid.
2. If you try to sneak through the store room and end up with Bijou processing you as a Combat Maid for your insolence.

The Slut path and VR component are currently not finished.
In what veriso is the 2nd one. I thought that was only implementen in the one thats still supposed to come out. And which one is the store room?

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Oh good, I love that the combat maid doll suit would be used as Bijou had alluded to it when talking to her about it earlier. All that needs to be completed is the alternative slut path mini game which ought to be done in a month or so. I'll try out the latest patch in a couple of days when I'm not busy.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Week's up. Thx for being patient everyone.
New patch adding the Second game over for Bijou is here:

Link to Windows version:

Link to MAC version*:

*Note: I've hear recent up to date MAC os version may no longer run RPG maker games. Sadly if that's the case for you, there is nothing I can do. It's up to RPG maker devs to fix that issue. If you have issues launching on MAC, I suggesting using a third party software to run WINDOWS apps on MAC to play the WINDOWS version of the game. That's honestly all I can recommend. Sorry.

PATCH NOTE:

- NEW FEATURES -

- NEW level "THE STORAGE ROOM" added (Can be accessed only if you help the trapped BH and use the bed to wait until nightfall)

- NEW STEALTH gameplay in the new level. Completing the level is an alternative way to pass Bijou without fighting her.

- NEW GAMEOVER added in case you FAIL the stealth gameplay part.

- NEW UI and MINI GAME elements. Such as avoiding line of sight, hiding, avoid making noise, and a REFLEXT minigame which will be used more in other parts of the game later (like the upcoming SLUTH path).
- The PREVIOUS TIMER feature caused a lot of bugs and was replaced with a TIMER BAR using the new UI tech. More in the bug fixes.

- BUG FIXES -
- FIXED the NAN:NAN timer error that ASH to NEVER finish her POD sentence. Getting players stuck in this state indefinitely. The old bugged timer system as been scrapped and replace by a new depleting UI bar to fix the issue.

- FIXED an issue that didn't properly trigger the SKIP when selecting the "SKIP option" when choosing the final POD sentence time. Selecting SKIP should now properly skip all the event to go straight to the game over scene.

- FIXED some audio bugs

- REMAIN TASK TO FINISH THE BIJOU LEVEL -

- Adding the SLUTH PATH. The mini game tech required has been added with this current patch, so all I need to do is make the actual story/events

- Adding the VR WORLD "Replay/gallery" associated with Bijou

Once these two are done, I can move on to the next BOSS: BARBWIRE.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes