4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

do0m93

Sep 9, 2021
Holy fuck you guys complain ALOT. If you aren't paying for the content then don't complain.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Holy fuck you guys complain ALOT. If you aren't paying for the content then don't complain.
Ah yes the 'its free you cant complain.' If you get free icecream but its got bugs in it you cant complain right? Just beacuse something is free or gotten for free doesn't mean one cant critique the work, or be critical of it.

Reactions: lakano

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Ah yes the 'its free you cant complain.' If you get free icecream but its got bugs in it you cant complain right? Just beacuse something is free or gotten for free doesn't mean one cant critique the work, or be critical of it.
Well in 1 the works of this author are not free.
In 2, no one forbids you to criticize, but if you really want the author to see and even listen to the criticism, then be so kind as to pay him on Patreon, otherwise all your criticism represents unnecessary idle chatter to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: lakano

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
It's already on kemono, if you really want to download it (it got imported few days ago)
no need to wait 2 or 1 week

also like I said, if he hate leak, he should just send it via dm like every other people
We have to wait 1-2 weeks before uploading
his patron number never drop so I don't know why would he bother to come here to post wall of text

Last edited:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
It's already on kemono, if you really want to download it (it got imported few days ago)
no need to wait 2 or 1 week

also like I said, if he hate leak, he should just send it via dm like every other people

his patron number never drop so I don't know why would he bother to come here to post wall of text
Well, if others have enough impudence, let them post right away, but here I hope the people are honest. The author does not want to fight piracy but asked to wait a week. And I am glad that there are those who observe this. Besides, a week is not so long.

do0m93

Sep 9, 2021
...Its not free though...its patreon content. If you want to criticize its content and demand that it is better, then go to his pateron pay the man for it then submit feedback. All you are doing is clogging up my inbox with complaints that the author isn't even going to see let alone take seriously and its getting hella annoying.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
...Its not free though...its patreon content. If you want to criticize its content and demand that it is better, then go to his pateron pay the man for it then submit feedback. All you are doing is clogging up my inbox with complaints that the author isn't even going to see let alone take seriously and its getting hella annoying.
Well, those who are paying are those who already approve of the game. I think it's at least somewhat valuable to take criticism from those who like the genre and settings but have problems with the game.

Also I do believe there's actually a good chance Tonkatsu does read those comments.

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone sperging out over the release should be reminded that as someone else has ALREADY STATED IN THE THREAD: it barely adds 5 minutes of content.

Wait for the next update.

Feb 8, 2019
Hope you have an earlier save. What's happened is that the timer has accidentally not been given a number to use. It's a rare but known bug.

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
This save is ''between'' fights I had with Bijou. It will trigger fail-state if you get captured by the suit.

To use:
Unzip.
Change the 6 to an empty save slot in your game
Move the save to your saves folder, .
C:\Users\**username**\Downloads\3072AD_2.3_WIN\3072AD_2.3_WIN\www\save (yes i was too lazy to move it out of downloads :D)
start game.
become Bijou's forever...... or at least until next patch

Reactions: Safirug

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Well in 1 the works of this author are not free.
In 2, no one forbids you to criticize, but if you really want the author to see and even listen to the criticism, then be so kind as to pay him on Patreon, otherwise all your criticism represents unnecessary idle chatter to anyone.
No fuck that people wont stop bloviating about OMG A FREE FAN MADE MOD IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN GAME STUDIOS wheb they arent they are activly fucking lying and the dominant majorety of mods are fuckong bad it isent chatter when someone dosent even post a adequate tutorial to how to install their sbitty mod

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Some of us aren't here for the lezdom. Some of us just want games with some girls in lots of good, tight bondage. And that is just as hard to find. Can you believe the best out there is pretty much modded Skyrim?
But this is just crap imo you are activly punished for submissive choices which end you in rubber

Overtky harsh shit isent my cup of tea BUT IM OK WITH IT its just this persons writong is dogshit edgy shit which makes it unenjoyable

I like tight bondage i wish we explored ashes downfall slow methodical downfall into slavery

Say instead of imediatly being tirned into a pain pig you have the choice to surender yourself to minor chabges and experiments by toxxin then yku gradually get treated rougher and more submissive

Feb 23, 2020
Not gonna lie i feel like this update was a letdown. I understand how the artist has a lot of work on their plate, but compared to other games this one is moving at a snail's pace.

Fursissypiggy

Nov 6, 2019
i believe it was a mini patch designed for his patreon. you can see one of the higher ranking tiers has access to the minor updates. Really don't think this was one of the 'major releases'

I'm just glad to see he's still going on this game :D

Reactions: IcedQuinn
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes