4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
What's with the sudden surge of people giving feedback, suggestions and such?

This is a niche game from over a year ago. Then, out of nowhere, ten frigging pages of posts in less than a week?

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
What's with the sudden surge of people giving feedback, suggestions and such?

This is a niche game from over a year ago. Then, out of nowhere, ten frigging pages of posts in less than a week?
Cause tonkatsu, the creator of the game, replied on this thread regarding the game's update should be having atleast a week delay in order for her patrons to at least feel their premium subscription to him/her compared to those who take advantage of the game for free in this site. Might as well tell him/her everything that needs fixing to help or donate if you have the money but don't like patreon.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Cause tonkatsu, the creator of the game, replied on this thread regarding the game's update should be having atleast a week delay in order for her patrons to at least feel their premium subscription to him/her compared to those who take advantage of the game for free in this site. Might as well tell him/her everything that needs fixing to help or donate if you have the money but don't like patreon.
I see. A fair request from the author. And everyone seems to agree too. But I still don't get people giving him suggestions here. I don't think he cares. You never know, I guess..

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Played both parts to the current end and I really liked it. Keep up the good work, can't wait to face Barbwire!

Chandra Argentis

Oct 21, 2020
Some more bug reports for warrior route:
- The D-Tox Vintage Gasmask route (with both D-Tox and Mag) is missable if the player gains 1 seduction before asking about slaves (due to how it's checked)
- Similarly, gaining 2+ seduction with D-Tox will permanently lock the enslavement route while causing Mag to sell the mask over and over again
What do you mean by 'route'? I did indeed miss the mask initially because of this bug, but when I went back and replayed, I don't see anything different after I gift her the mask - aside from gaining rep with her.

Chandra Argentis

Oct 21, 2020
The short version is if you want both the gasmask (or at least the prompt from Mag) and exactly one seduction with D-Tox, don't equip it at any point when talking to D-Tox if you already have one seduction and make sure you bring up the slave option while she's still at zero seduction. You cannot get enslaved anymore without changing the value if you break her as she will keep pretending not to like Ash while seduction grows (and this happens immediately after getting 2+, not 400+).
Ah, so it's not really a 'route' so much as an alternate way of earning seduction if you didn't do the initial dialog with her. At first I thought it might be tied to some ability to wear a gasmask all the time.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Stuck with Splatter on the third training.

She always start up her Obliterate attack when I have to damage her, and I always get pass the threeshold right after she does.

Then she pull the bag and I have to damage it... But then I randomly get beaten by her obliterate attack...

Kind of game breaking, can't progress. :/

Ravdude

Sep 5, 2020
Ah, so it's not really a 'route' so much as an alternate way of earning seduction if you didn't do the initial dialog with her. At first I thought it might be tied to some ability to wear a gasmask all the time.
I thought that too at some point. Kinda shame, would have liked option to have Ash masked.

Feb 8, 2019
Im the only one that thinks this game is very short?
Really, I personally would put an extra 0. before the current version number, We're alpha testing Bijou's content, beta-testing Splatter's and D-Tox is practically working.

Similar to Jacketfreak/Tonkatsu's previous works, both art wise and 'game'-wise, they're not intended to be deep, complex games like, for example, Sweetsprite's Forest Of The Abyss games, where you're meant to get more powerful. Instead, you're putting Ash through indignity after indignity. Losing gets you more stuff, not winning.

While yes, the gameplay is simple, the game logic isn't meant to be that deep.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
Really, I personally would put an extra 0. before the current version number, We're alpha testing Bijou's content, beta-testing Splatter's and D-Tox is practically working.

Similar to Jacketfreak/Tonkatsu's previous works, both art wise and 'game'-wise, they're not intended to be deep, complex games like, for example, Sweetsprite's Forest Of The Abyss games, where you're meant to get more powerful. Instead, you're putting Ash through indignity after indignity. Losing gets you more stuff, not winning.

While yes, the gameplay is simple, the game logic isn't meant to be that deep.
Finally someone gets it,saying its short doesnt quite cut it,i mean its so few content that its like a demo or even less than a demo,im practically questioning why it was even released yet.

Feb 8, 2019
Why was it released at all?
Likely, JF/Tonkatsu wants some guaranteed fans to playtest the game to look for major bugs, like occasionally the timer for imprisonment throwing up NaN (Not A Number) results on Madame Bijou, that can't necessarily be found during coding sessions, since even full price games have moments where the coders scratch their heads and wonder about why something happened.

Why was it released publically?
Now that's a different can of worms. I know of a few Patron Demos that are on this site, and several others, with some people giving feedback and some asking stupid questions like 'Why is X not implemented yet?' or 'Why did Y break?'. I am not going to ask people not to upload, but accept the first answer, and stop treating it like it's a game ready to play!

Feb 8, 2019
You are meant to lose and get rekt in such games, though I do agree that it is short at the moment and not a lot of incentive to lose in different ways.

A bit of a shame considering Tonkatsu would easily be able to fit hundreds of effect layers in there to bloat content a bit without changing the filesize and just adding tons of combat variations instead.
The first Sweetsprite Forest Of The Abyss game had a tomb area which had a massive map and hundreds of events going on in the map. The map in question ran like treacle. Now, I know that D-Tox's chamber, for example, due to how the lighting effects work, is a massive resource hog for similar reasons.
I don't want bloat in the game. I don't want to have Madame Bijou's chambers have a fancy lacy drape effect on the transparency layer and a random chance to encounter one of the two types of maid. I want to enjoy seeing what JF/Tonkatsu thought of next.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Finally someone gets it,saying its short doesnt quite cut it,i mean its so few content that its like a demo or even less than a demo,im practically questioning why it was even released yet.
I don’t understand at all who even treats this as a finished game. If we look at his previous games like "The Plan", "Carmilla", "THE FALL - SHALLTEAR BONDAGE" they are finished and sold on gumroad. If you think that the development versions should be free, then you are grossly mistaken. The author generally might not release until he finishes development, but I think it's good when early versions of games are released. I don't think it's a bad thing.

Jan 2, 2020
I don’t understand at all who even treats this as a finished game. If we look at his previous games like "The Plan", "Carmilla", "THE FALL - SHALLTEAR BONDAGE" they are finished and sold on gumroad. If you think that the development versions should be free, then you are grossly mistaken. The author generally might not release until he finishes development, but I think it's good when early versions of games are released. I don't think it's a bad thing.
WHen did i say that the dev ver should be free? The final product should be but if they want to grand early acces to their patreons im not against it.

Jan 2, 2020
Why was it released at all?
Likely, JF/Tonkatsu wants some guaranteed fans to playtest the game to look for major bugs, like occasionally the timer for imprisonment throwing up NaN (Not A Number) results on Madame Bijou, that can't necessarily be found during coding sessions, since even full price games have moments where the coders scratch their heads and wonder about why something happened.

Why was it released publically?
Now that's a different can of worms. I know of a few Patron Demos that are on this site, and several others, with some people giving feedback and some asking stupid questions like 'Why is X not implemented yet?' or 'Why did Y break?'. I am not going to ask people not to upload, but accept the first answer, and stop treating it like it's a game ready to play!
Im not treating it like its supposed to be a game ready to play,you totally missed the point,it was that its way too early to release it publicly,like you can finish it in 1 hour,does that sound like something to upload?

Feb 8, 2019
Im not treating it like its supposed to be a game ready to play,you totally missed the point,it was that its way too early to release it publicly,like you can finish it in 1 hour,does that sound like something to upload?
The first question and answer was directed at people like you, who know what's going on. The second one is for those people who caused the questions in the first place.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes