4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Tonkatsu666

Aug 9, 2021
Creator of the game here.

I understand that any paid content is going to find its way delivered for free on a website like this one. No point fighting it, So i'm not going to try. And I do understand the desire to get stuff for free.

That said, if you enjoy content like this, remember that the support creators like me get, is what makes the creation of such content possible. Hurt their income and you inevitably hurt the game you are enjoying.

Frankly, there ain't much I can do here (Not without unreasonable expenses anyways). So I'm not going to bother.

I also understand that my game being posted here is some free advertising for me, so there's that. But I would kindly ask, if possible, that when I post an update for my game, to you would at least wait a little bit before posting it here (Even just one or two weeks would be appreciated).

What bothers me isn't that my game finds its way here (If anything, I'm flattered that it gets the attention), but I have to be honest, it's a little hearthbreaking for me that an update i've worked so hard to put together gets posted here just hours after I've shared the link to my supporters.

This is not a request or a demand, I'm simply asking as a content creator who cares about his supporters, if you could at the very least, wait a little bit before posting the latest update to my game?

I'm sure what I'm asking here is probably a waste of time, but for the sake of my supporters, and the game you may or may not enjoy, to consider it.

I'm glad that some of you get to enjoy the stuff I make, but remember that content creators like me rely of the financial support of others to even make this type of content. And having weeks or months worth of work distributed here for free just hours after its made available is a little bit upsetting.

That's it, only created this account to say this. You won't read anything else from me after this one.
I wish you all a good day.

- Tonkatsu -

umnic9

Jul 7, 2019
I think the author understands that not everyone has big incomes! Because of finances, you have to choose two authors instead of ten! (I just don't have the means to support them all)

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I think the author understands that not everyone has big incomes! Because of finances, you have to choose two authors instead of ten! (I just don't have the means to support them all)
Did you read what he said? Just asks to delay the release here. Nothing unreasonable.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
3072AD [v2.2 Patch] [TonkatsuChan] ORIGINAL SIZE: 943MB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (214MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I'm restarting from the start, as I lost the saves. I don't recall, is it possible to get all upgrades from the fight with D-Tox? I got the napalm one and jacket after winning, and only the same jacket upgrade after three wins.

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
just do the math... patreon + his Deviantart page + whatnot... i dont think he's going to starve soon. i think the ppl. on this page are in sum the biggest pool of potential patreon/substar/etc. sub's for independent erotic content creators. having content leaked/shared happens from time to time... but some creators just dont think of it as advertisement. i found most projects that i currently support here.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
The problem is that he posted this update only recently. His supporters probably waited awhile for this content.

Some of them may decide to stop supporting if it keeps coming here every update.

Of course, the creator may get a few supporters from this site.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019

I also understand that my game being posted here is some free advertising for me, so there's that. But I would kindly ask, if possible, that when I post an update for my game, to you would at least wait a little bit before posting it here (Even just one or two weeks would be appreciated).

What bothers me isn't that my game finds its way here (If anything, I'm flattered that it gets the attention), but I have to be honest, it's a little hearthbreaking for me that an update i've worked so hard to put together gets posted here just hours after I've shared the link to my supporters.
From what I have noticed, if you do a Patreon release and than make that same thing into a public release 2-4 weeks later most of the time no one bothers to upload your Patreon version early here and respect your process. This was you can solve your own problem and at the same time generate some publicity/goodwill.

As for financially hurting you, its been proven time and time again with torrents majority of people that torrent things have no intention of paying for it. If they didn't have that torrent they would do something else like go outside, take a walk, read a book anything but pay for that content. So they will never be your customer. However, by exposing them to your content they are more likely to turn into your customers for your future products (in this case updates). That's why businesses have been handing out free samples and trials since the beginning of time.

Reactions: Celice

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The problem is that he posted this update only recently. His supporters probably waited awhile for this content.

Some of them may decide to stop supporting if it keeps coming here every update.

Of course, the creator may get a few supporters from this site.
They won't. Anybody with the money and love for the game and the creator support because they want them to continue making it. I get my downloads from here but I still sub to multiple devs because I want to support them. It's not like this is the only place things get leaked anyway.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017

I understand that any paid content is going to find its way delivered for free on a website like this one. No point fighting it, So i'm not going to try. And I do understand the desire to get stuff for free.

I'm glad that some of you get to enjoy the stuff I make, but remember that content creators like me rely of the financial support of others to even make this type of content. And having weeks or months worth of work distributed here for free just hours after its made available is a little bit upsetting.

That's it, only created this account to say this. You won't read anything else from me after this one.

- Tonkatsu -
You're asuming that anyone who downloads the game automatically enjoys the game and it's narrow fetish content or that people would be willing to pay just to sample it. Some are just want to see if there's anything actually to enjoy and perhaps support you as a developer or like me just curious to see if the game content and updates are getting anywhere.

F95Zone must be one of your biggest free advertisers which you pay absolutely nothing for. I would not have heard of the game if it wasn't for game sites like this, and where do you actually get any real advertisment otherwise..?

But since you asked so nicely, I just looked at the pictures this time without even bothering to launch the game. The unique setting and story has could have huge potential but the slow progress and narrow niche focus on a few fetishes without real sexual content makes it in my personal opinion not really worth while.

I'm suprised you financially rely on it considering the narrow niche and limited output. Doesn't seem like a full time job time and more like a hobby side project.. With that said no hard pun intended, you've spent time and put effort into creating something unique, so I hope you get all the financial support from those who actually enjoy your unique creations and are willing to support.

Tonkatsu666

Aug 9, 2021
You're asuming that anyone who downloads the game automatically enjoys the game and it's narrow fetish content or that people would be willing to pay just to sample it. Some are just want to see if there's anything actually to enjoy and perhaps support you as a developer or like me just curious to see if the game content and updates are getting anywhere.

F95Zone must be one of your biggest free advertisers which you pay absolutely nothing for. I would not have heard of the game if it wasn't for game sites like this, and where do you actually get any real advertisment otherwise..?

But since you asked so nicely, I just looked at the pictures this time without even bothering to launch the game. The unique setting and story has could have huge potential but the slow progress and narrow niche focus on a few fetishes without real sexual content makes it in my personal opinion not really worth while.

I'm suprised you financially rely on it considering the narrow niche and limited output. Doesn't seem like a full time job time and more like a hobby side project.. With that said no hard pun intended, you've spent time and put effort into creating something unique, so I hope you get all the financial support from those who actually enjoy your unique creations and are willing to support.
There is a free demo available to all along with trailers showing you exactly the fetishes involved. So the argument that my stuff should be made free so people can try it out is a bit mute.

I've also already acknowledged the free advertising provided from the site. I was aware of my game posted here since this original post was made. Had no issues with it. My issue with it now, is that the VERY moment I post an update on the game, it gets posted here a few hours later.

If that happens everytime I update, yes that sucks a bit for my patreons to be honest. So I'm only asking to at the very least wait a little bit before the newest update is posted here.

That's it. I'm not asking for the links to my content here to be deleted, nor am I trying to shame anyone who consumes my stuff here (Or posts it for that matter). I'm only asking for my content to not be instantly devalued just hours after its released.

As I said, I'm not demanding. I'm only asking. Anyone here can decide to understand where I'm coming from or to ignore me and post my stuff right away.

And no, this isn't a side project. My patreon content is my full time job. If it wasn't I couldn't afford to do it. I don't think you realise the amount of work I put in to this, but I don't expect you to. Sorry for daring to make a living out of this.

I find it very unfair that people still think that because something is niche, or not a "real job" that It should just be free, regardless of the hours put into it (I put hundreds of hours every month into this, I can't possibly do this for free, I got to pay the bills)

I perfectly understand why many prefer to get content like mine for free. Not a problem, not everyone can afford it. But I just can't wrap my head around people who look at my work and just think that this is just a side thing and that I can't possibly be asking money for this.

That really hurts, as I put a lot working hours and pride into what I do. But to each their own. (Edit: Sorry, I know you didn't mean any arm in your comment, but it did sting a bit considering all the working hours I put into this. Have a good one.)

Last edited:

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
All I can say is unless you want to flip off everyone and put DRM in game there's no way to stop leaking

>I put hundreds of hours every month into this
Everyone took hundreds of hours to be productive but not everyone can make a living out of it
I'm sorry if it sounds depressing but it's reality

If I can I want to make a living out of commissions too. but I need to find other job and make fanbox as a hobby instead of a job

Tonkatsu666

Aug 9, 2021
All I can say is unless you want to flip off everyone and put DRM in game there's no way to stop leaking

>I put hundreds of hours every month into this
Everyone took hundreds of hours to be productive but not everyone can make a living out of it
I'm sorry if it sounds depressing but it's reality

If I can I want to make a living out of commissions too. but I need to find other job and make fanbox as a hobby instead of a job
It is not my intent to put DRM or stop the leaking (Impossible task anyways). As I said, I accept the fact that content will get leaked. Only ask for leakers to at least wait a little a bit before doing so, even if I know they probably won't care.

As for my comment on putting hundreds of hours into it. Here's an other reality. Bills and rent. I can either find a desk job to pay these and therefor will have no time to put into the content I currently make. Or, I can make a living out of it and keep the content going. That's just MY reality. If I have to return to my old job to pay my bills, the game project will die, plain and simple.

Don't get me wrong, I feel extremely fortunate that I can even make a living out of this. I know some can't and would like to, so I'm very grateful to my supporters.

Still, were it not for that financial support. I wouldn't have to worry about leaks. There would be no leaks. Before creating my patreon page, I actually stopped drawing all together for three years. Because of burnout on my previous job. Just couldn't manage to sit the entire day doing accounting on a computer, and sit the entire night after that drawing. Wasn't possible. I then created a patreon page with the hope that I might actually do this part-time. Didn't expect it would grow to the point I could make it my full time activity and I'm so very greatful for that.

But make no mistake, were not for that... All the content I created these past two years? Wouldn't exist. (There are other Visual novel like games I made, and plenty of images, and Image sets with stories. It's not just this game, this game is only ONE part of the content I make)

That's an other reality for you. Content creators have to eat, sleep too. And a Hobby that doesn't provide cannot be pursued by most people. If you can manage to work a regular job and pursue this hobby, good for you. Not everyone has that luck either.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigJohnny

_artj0m

Jun 7, 2019

That said, if you enjoy content like this, remember that the support creators like me get, is what makes the creation of such content possible. Hurt their income and you inevitably hurt the game you are enjoying.

Frankly, there ain't much I can do here (Not without unreasonable expenses anyways). So I'm not going to bother.

This is not a request or a demand, I'm simply asking as a content creator who cares about his supporters, if you could at the very least, wait a little bit before posting the latest update to my game?

I'm sure what I'm asking here is probably a waste of time, but for the sake of my supporters, and the game you may or may not enjoy, to consider it.

- Tonkatsu -

Hey Tonkatsu try to reach out for an Devloper Tag that way you should be able to Influence it

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
There is a free demo available to all along with trailers showing you exactly the fetishes involved. So the argument that my stuff should be made free so people can try it out is a bit mute.

I've also already acknowledged the free advertising provided from the site. I was aware of my game posted here since this original post was made. Had no issues with it. My issue with it now, is that the VERY moment I post an update on the game, it gets posted here a few hours later.

If that happens everytime I update, yes that sucks a bit for my patreons to be honest. So I'm only asking to at the very least wait a little bit before the newest update is posted here.

That's it. I'm not asking for the links to my content here to be deleted, nor am I trying to shame anyone who consumes my stuff here (Or posts it for that matter). I'm only asking for my content to not be instantly devalued just hours after its released.

As I said, I'm not demanding. I'm only asking. Anyone here can decide to understand where I'm coming from or to ignore me and post my stuff right away.

And no, this isn't a side project. My patreon content is my full time job. If it wasn't I couldn't afford to do it. I don't think you realise the amount of work I put in to this, but I don't expect you to. Sorry for daring to make a living out of this.

I find it very unfair that people still think that because something is niche, or not a "real job" that It should just be free, regardless of the hours put into it (I put hundreds of hours every month into this, I can't possibly do this for free, I got to pay the bills)

I perfectly understand why many prefer to get content like mine for free. Not a problem, not everyone can afford it. But I just can't wrap my head around people who look at my work and just think that this is just a side thing and that I can't possibly be asking money for this.

That really hurts, as I put a lot working hours and pride into what I do. But to each their own. (Edit: Sorry, I know you didn't mean any arm in your comment, but it did sting a bit considering all the working hours I put into this. Have a good one.)
Didn't expect you to show up here. I agree with you and am ready to wait a few weeks before downloading your content from here. I can't support you because of the financial side, although I have a desire. Thank you for making such content.

PS: I know RPG Maker MV quite well and its descendant MZ.

Reactions: _artj0m
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes