4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Hopefully in the finale there will be one of the endings where Ash becomes the same as Mag.
It would be interesting to see that. Considering that Ash will not be able to go free.
Although the Bonus VR world implies a much harsher ending for Ash in the finale, if of course Ava is present in the plot.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
update
Hi Everyone,

Just an update to let you know of my situation and some tiny progress.

I've now managed to leave the US, and arrived in Europe. Had to care of family matters before starting to look for a new place to live.

While here, I managed to do a quick small work set-up to draw a little bit, but not enough to get back at the production I usually do.

So this month I'll pause charges to patreons again. So you won't be charged on the first of June.

I'm moving to my new place early June if all goes well. So I expect to finally have everything back at normal then and start producing content as I did before moving out of the US suddenly.

Thanks again for your patience.

I honestly can't wait to get back to work again. June should be the month where I finally get things sorted out.

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
it's not uncommon for dev to burnt out
there're already many game stopped development

just hope that one day dev suddenly want to continue again

Glitchy Waffle

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah for a single-dev game the production quality is pretty good I think, and it's exploring a theme that doesn't show up a lot so I hope it will eventually continue and be complete.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
So far, I'm very interested in the 3rd floor. Namely how Ash becomes a maid. It would be nice if this was not a voluntary decision and was not tied to the battle, but as a trap.
i only like it if its voulnetary thats the thrill for me willingly fucking up their own life becuase im not into rubber shit and the try hard edgy mentally unstable shit tonkatsu chan has...i just like that ash can willingly submit

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I just don't like forced defeats. That is, there are moments where it is impossible to defeat the enemy. With D-TOX it's forgivable, but shove it every time. Even on QTE, this is certainly bad.

Even counting victory for defeat would be much more pleasant than pure defeat in the first battle with a new enemy.

• Love
Reactions: lakano

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
So far, I'm very interested in the 3rd floor. Namely how Ash becomes a maid. It would be nice if this was not a voluntary decision and was not tied to the battle, but as a trap.
i only like it if its voulnetary thats the thrill for me willingly fucking up their own life becuase im not into rubber shit and the try hard edgy mentally unstable shit tonkatsu chan has...i just like that ash can willingly submit
I just don't like forced defeats. That is, there are moments where it is impossible to defeat the enemy. With D-TOX it's forgivable, but shove it every time. Even on QTE, this is certainly bad.

Even counting victory for defeat would be much more pleasant than pure defeat in the first battle with a new enemy.
i wish ash could legitimatly beat these mutants tmher victory would seem far more sweet and her willing idiotic insane masochistic fueled self submission to the downed enemy would be even sweeter

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes