4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Wolf8787

Oct 17, 2018
Can i ask that how many games over in this game
Right now, its 2. 1 for each boss currently in the game. Atleast to my knowledge anyway?

You get Dtox's by going through the Slut Path and continuing her "Special Training", As for Splatters you get that on the regular path and continualy asking her to fight you,NOT train you(important difference in the characters eyes) making her more and more angry each time, a personal favourite of mine for the record :p

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Right now, its 2. 1 for each boss currently in the game. Atleast to my knowledge anyway?

You get Dtox's by going through the Slut Path and continuing her "Special Training", As for Splatters you get that on the regular path and continualy asking her to fight you,NOT train you(important difference in the characters eyes) making her more and more angry each time, a personal favourite of mine for the record :p
Do we have any news regarding the next update?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019

There's also an effective game over in the gallery simulation, by doing the simulation bondage on the highest strictness.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
oops, i think this game is long due its size, but when meet lady rubber maid...boom, the game end it there...

Anyone can share a save with current gallery. truly thanks you.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
The "EXODIUS RIFT Headset" item will take you to the bonus room where you can view the resulting endings.
Well, if you are interested in the pictures of the game, then: "\www\img\pictures"

Wolf8787

Oct 17, 2018
There's also an effective game over in the gallery simulation, by doing the simulation bondage on the highest strictness.
Haha, I was completely unaware of this 1, trust TonkatsuChan/JacketFreak to put a game over in the gallery XD

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes