4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
This game is really good.
Kind of learning experience as I don't think there's anyone who's making something similar or at least with this niche fetish as main focus. I hope it won't get abandoned in favour of different projects as characters are quite likeable.

When it gets finished maybe there will be an option for Ash to turn things around and win against those mutants. With all the right skills learned and Mag's support, trick them into their own bondage. It would be funny but maybe too out of character for MC.

Jun 19, 2019
When it gets finished maybe there will be an option for Ash to turn things around and win against those mutants. With all the right skills learned and Mag's support, trick them into their own bondage. It would be funny but maybe too out of character for MC.
Either that or her becoming a mutant herself. Possibly with a good and bad variation, where in the bad one she would turn on Mag while the good one would allow her to take revenge on one of the other mutants.

Reactions: Impatient666

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
3072AD [v2.1 Patch] [TonkatsuChan] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 887.48 MB
Original LINUX Size: 930.77 MB

Compressed WIN Size: 189.9 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 232.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Do people in this game celebrate the 1000 years anniversary of the Citadel Station incident?
Citadel.jpg

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
Sucks ya cant save desert fox. Always kinda weird in games were the boss is just toying with the 6th best hero ever with 1% of there power ect ect. Makes me wonder why humanity has not already just been wiped out if they have just no chance what so ever.

misileasdw

Nov 14, 2019
Sucks ya cant save desert fox. Always kinda weird in games were the boss is just toying with the 6th best hero ever with 1% of there power ect ect. Makes me wonder why humanity has not already just been wiped out if they have just no chance what so ever.
I think humanity is still alive as we have the numbers. The mutants are powerful, but I don't think they're immortal. The ones in the bunker I also feel are some of the more powerful mutants, having million dollar bounties. Not to mention, the mutants don't seem to care much about humans. They may hate them and kill them like bugs, but it doesn't seem like they leave the bunker, and D-tox is just happy to let you leave. My main question is why you keep continuing down the bunker. D-tox said they would let you leave. You have no business in the bunker, and D-tox, who was a pain to beat, was just playing with you, so its not like you'll be killing any mutants. Your entire party is confirmed dead, so theres no one to save. I like the game, I just think a motivation for going down would be nice, unless I missed something.

Reactions: Jimbo-do

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Does this game still not have sex content?
This game will never have actual sex content.
While my art is erotic by nature, I will not create the following content: No Sexual intercourse depictions, No nudity, no under-aged characters, no blood and extreme violence.
^ From their patreon.
So yeah, if you're waiting on sex you're in the wrong place.

BrainWaves

May 6, 2020
The whole "no sex content" is pretty misleading. It's not technically false, but the thing is, the game is very erotic, especialy if you're into any of the other tags.
If you're looking for explicit sex you won't find it, but at the same time, it's not a SFW game either, at all.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes