4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
i dont care for the comedic levels of cringe "hardcore" bdsm its funny instead of being sinister or hot i wish we had a middle road i wish slut was optional i wish the mc was ACTUALLY a threat to these creatures i like willing submission of a powerful participant more then just a weal person being coerced into this shit ..ash being a legit threat yet still a pathetic masochist who is tempted to submit is hot i wish the submission was more gradual ..idk there is no good lezdom game so youll have to tale what you get i guess

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
i dont care for the comedic levels of cringe "hardcore" bdsm its funny instead of being sinister or hot i wish we had a middle road i wish slut was optional i wish the mc was ACTUALLY a threat to these creatures i like willing submission of a powerful participant more then just a weal person being coerced into this shit ..ash being a legit threat yet still a pathetic masochist who is tempted to submit is hot i wish the submission was more gradual ..idk there is no good lezdom game so youll have to tale what you get i guess
The whore's way is already optional. You can become a whore and then all subsequent endings will be voluntary slavery or do not become a whore and move on. Of course, you will have to at least defeat each boss on each floor at least 1 time to move on.
At the moment, if I'm not mistaken, there are only 3 floors and 1 boss on each.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
The whore's way is already optional. You can become a whore and then all subsequent endings will be voluntary slavery or do not become a whore and move on. Of course, you will have to at least defeat each boss on each floor at least 1 time to move on.
At the moment, if I'm not mistaken, there are only 3 floors and 1 boss on each.
Did they ad a last mode since last time or i am mistaken ? You could becomeca brainwashed slut by dtox or be defiant

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
do you have a yor image?

How do you beat splatter? Im on the third training but dont know what to do.
Manage your energy so you have enough to evade her restraints and use Iron Hide right before she unleashes her Tiger Strike special attack. Sucker Punch the bag and remove it as quickly as possible while also using items to replenish yourself and Napalm Strike steadily. Been a while since I last fought her though.
Did they ad a last mode since last time or i am mistaken ? You could becomeca brainwashed slut by dtox or be defiant
There are only two modes, the means of entry to the slut path and some of the content with D-TOX herself has changed since the earlier 2.6 update but that's all.

Nov 5, 2018
I'm having a problem where when I try to into Bijou's room, the game just goes completely black for me, whether slut route or warrior route. No error message, just a black screen, but the objects are all there, all the interactables, just nothin' to see

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
... i wish the submission was more gradual ..idk there is no good lezdom game so youll have to tale what you get i guess
yea I like gradual stuff, it's more fun that way,
but this is already a niche kink, can't be too picky

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
yea I like gradual stuff, it's more fun that way,
but this is already a niche kink, can't be too picky
Yeah i know and i hate it lezdom is the cultured persons kink we shoild be rolling in fucking lezdom but no even a promonent game like third crisis features a lesbian protagonist but shes mostly dominated by other men god in fuckinging heaven i wish i had talent so i could make lezdom games ..lezdom

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Revy:
Mavis (I think I already posted this but whatever):
Progress report:
GAME PROGRESS REPORT - 3072 - BARB
Hey folks,

Here is this months report on game progression.

As I slowly, but surely, get the YOR and Maggie femboy set done, which will be my last BIG image sets for a while, so that I can make the final switch to the monthly story image shorts, leaving a good chunk of the month to game dev... (At which point, I'll be able to increase my output when it comes to game content. Which includes 3072 AD, the NO ESCAPE REALITY game, and learning unity for the femboy domination game)

With that said, this month's report will focus on new assets that were made for the game, and going through my plans to work toward the first playable patch.

- NEW IMAGE ASSETS -

Last month I showed you an example of two points of view on ONE of the sub ashes mini-game. Which was looking at Barb holding the bag, and some images of the action shots of the breathplay sequence.

This time I'll show more of the "action" shots of other options you can chose when interacting with Barb.

These are Boot cleaning, Stomping, and hard Spanking. (Leaving only the face sitting action shot to be done)

As I explained in a previous report, the idea with these is that you will have a "resource" management mini-game when you play as Sub Ash.

Where the goal is to get Barb "satisfied" before she gets "bored".

Some interactions will cost Ash "endurance" (IE: Spanking, Breathplay), while other will cost her "Mental" points (IE: Boot licking, Face-sitting).
OR both, the various degrees.

Some may increase Barb's satisfaction by a LOT (Like breathplay) but at the cost of a LOT of points (In breathplay, it will cost a lot of Ashe's endurance), Endurance recovers a bit after a night in "isolation".

So it's up to you to manage your available resources to make sure you don't fully deplete either her Mental or endurance points, while managing to "satisfy" Barb before she gets bored of you.

BOOT LICKING

STOMPING

SPANKING

- ROAD TO A FIRST PATCH -

With a lot of essential assets done (There is still more of course, like the game overs but these I can do later), I can now start actual scripting of the game.

This month, I'll start building the barb's map first. Make a few extra sprites to make it pop and for sprite interactions.

The first patch as usual will begin on the narrative introduction leading up to barb. Right before the actual battles (Warrior) and challenges (Sub ash) kick in. These will require a bit of UI work and of course balancing (The warrior battle will be very straight forward since Barb is a sub ash centered Boss. The mini game on the sub ashes challenges will be where the most work will need to be done).

So there is my plan. First patch to introduce barb, her level and other characters. And following patches will focus on adding the minigames and battle. And lastly the game overs as usual. (Tier IV patron get a month or so in early access for new patchs, which also allows me to correct bugs. Tier III patrons get it a bit later)

I won't give you an exact ETA yet, as sadly last time I did that, some folks were not understanding when I had to delay. And to avoid that, I will avoid giving dates until I'm absolutely certain of a patch release.

Understand that making a game is not as straightforward and predicable as making images. It's hard to predict and schedule for it. Bugs can slowdown a build. Etc...

That said, I can promise you that I'm working on it diligently and you guys won't have to wait too long before a patch starts coming out. And You will be kept up to date on the work being done in progress reports as usual.

This month will be the first steps toward a patch, but it is more important that I get the Yor and Maggie big sets out of the game sooner rather than later, which will allow me to make the full switch to the new "Story shorts" + Game dev work schedules. Will will increase my progress on games overall.

That's it for this month.

Thanks again for your support.

Take care.
Somebody mentioned Yor. Yor isn't finished yet.

RestRev

Jul 19, 2022
Sometimes I think I'm missing something with all the silly smile stuff, and calling them a "loser" all the time. I guess I don't get that? The bondage and such is always nice, but that aspect is strange to me.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes