4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
your best bet is to wear the two combat bots down before taking either one out, because once one goes down Bijou floods the room with her perfume. The combat drones will sometimes do powerful attacks with very clear tells, one of which is avoided completely by your evasion skill (like is used to avoid grabs from previous bosses) and the other is defended against with the powerful defense you learn for the second boss.
Ohhh... thats what i meant to say but its been a while since i fought her so i thought it started once you can attack them.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Yor (mom):

- LINK STORY:

- LINK IMAGES ONLY:

Alex:

Link STORY:

Link IMAGES ONLY:

Feb 8, 2019
Tonkatsu was rather over-zealous with how much work recent image sets would be, so 3072 AD got shoved back something fierce. They're switching their focus from image sets to the game from March onwards, so updates should be back to something resembling normal.

As an aside, I can understand why older versions of the game had scratchpad areas in them. The sprite work for each character is the most difficult part of the project, and can take a lot more time than the animation assets.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
was the last mention of this game on his pateron really on december 2nd? And the last update feels like years ago at this point, i'm starting to get even more desperate for new content. And on top of all that, it looks like the next update is gona be for the slut path.

I wish there was an inbetween. Idon't car at all for 'cranked up to 11 needy slut who wants everything that happens to her', but 'Defiant bitch who says no to everything' is good but not quite as good IMO as 'Scaredy cat who's putting on an act of defiant bitch, but is juuust unconfident enough in her abilities that she's willing to go along with stuff'.

I guess you could argue that's what she actually is though

Apr 19, 2020
was the last mention of this game on his pateron really on december 2nd? And the last update feels like years ago at this point, i'm starting to get even more desperate for new content. And on top of all that, it looks like the next update is gona be for the slut path.

I wish there was an inbetween. Idon't car at all for 'cranked up to 11 needy slut who wants everything that happens to her', but 'Defiant bitch who says no to everything' is good but not quite as good IMO as 'Scaredy cat who's putting on an act of defiant bitch, but is juuust unconfident enough in her abilities that she's willing to go along with stuff'.

I guess you could argue that's what she actually is though
If you desperate for game similiar like this, can try the other games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mira-co-rescue-0-5-1a-ankhrono.42717/

https://f95zone.to/threads/damsel-quest-3-v1-31-azurezero.4980/

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes