4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 8, 2019
The most interesting thing here...

In this case, it's MAG getting captured by Barb.
By the way, this event does not trigger by default and requires a set of conditions to happen. The first being that you have to play Sub ash, but there is also a second condition, which you will have to figure out on your own. It's possible you'll have to use a save to make the right decision to trigger this.
So, there's a chance, in this narrative, of both MAG and Ash getting captured and processed on the sub route. I'm wondering if there's going to be even more MAG content as you get deeper.

Reactions: BesoGomo
Feb 8, 2019
There's been no ready-for-public versions of the game released in weeks, due to the size of the image sets they did during those months. I do agree somewhat with that, in that even when they did the animated visual novels, there was nowhere near as much content as in some of the recent sets.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Hello. And can any of his subscribers tell if Set Marin differs in some way from what was published at level 4?

RestRev

Jul 19, 2022
I never quite get how his typos can be so... Bad and frequent. "Mr Three" instead of tree? Really? I like the art, and I get someone whos not even paying for it complaining is super petty/entitled, but it really does reinforce that he doesn't proof read, which is not good when its a paid for product.

Feb 8, 2019
I suspect English is not their first language, and their proof reading is limited to an automated spelling/grammar checker. In all their works, there's some issues with wording.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I never quite get how his typos can be so... Bad and frequent. "Mr Three" instead of tree? Really? I like the art, and I get someone whos not even paying for it complaining is super petty/entitled, but it really does reinforce that he doesn't proof read, which is not good when its a paid for product.
It doesn't seem to me that his works, at least the last ones, will have as many grammatical errors as you say. Anyway, I have to tell you that you are a loudmouth, because "Mr Three" is a play on words, alluding to the character "Mr 3" from One Piece. It's not a mistake, just humor.

Reactions: Philia

RestRev

Jul 19, 2022
It doesn't seem to me that his works, at least the last ones, will have as many grammatical errors as you say. Anyway, I have to tell you that you are a loudmouth, because "Mr Three" is a play on words, alluding to the character "Mr 3" from One Piece. It's not a mistake, just humor.
Unfortunately, I disagree here. I did wonder if it was such a reference, but A) the fact he called it "Nico story" makes me feel he's not familiar with One Piece anyway, because who refers to Robin like that and B) she says "you're part of that three" on page 8 before the reference would make sense.

As said, I am aware this is a petty complaint. I have many more I could make that are probably more legit, but this is just a frequent one that stands out to me and hasn't really improved since the early days.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Unfortunately, I disagree here. I did wonder if it was such a reference, but A) the fact he called it "Nico story" makes me feel he's not familiar with One Piece anyway, because who refers to Robin like that and B) she says "you're part of that three" on page 8 before the reference would make sense.

As said, I am aware this is a petty complaint. I have many more I could make that are probably more legit, but this is just a frequent one that stands out to me and hasn't really improved since the early days.
It is obvious that it is a reference to Mr3.
In fact, the tree is called "Mr tree" Do you really think it's a coincidence?
It's absurd to think that he is wrong every time
And even more absurd is to think that he does not know how to say 3 in English.
Make any excuses you want, you've made a mistake
I'm not going to keep trying to convince you either

Reactions: HikkiG
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes