4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone else is going to share the latest game update? We need to see the juicy content ! :)
He's still finishing up the events needed to deliver the patch is all that's being said. No ETA given but you're probably going to have wait until at least one month before you know anything else. Next two image sets will be completed between next week to early June. Holefiller (bless him) already gave out the last detailed post on Barbwire a couple pages back. Now I don't know if you've noticed already but if you look around the game's bgm in the www/audio folder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: hpogop

galanti

Aug 27, 2020
Tonkatsu have so many supporters now, I think post the new contents early here wouldn't hurt he/her anymore.
While we are grateful you're taking up Holefiller's mantle I think this is sending the wrong message.

Tonkatsu / JacketFreak is willing to parlay with us. "Wait one week before you release" was his deal with Holefiller. Thank's to that his links aren't aggressively being deleted and his stuff can be easily found.

Now, if we ignore that we're basically telling creators that it's pointless to make deals with pirates.
Compare our guy to creators who go through all these aggressive anti-piracy measures. These guys' security can be overcome, yes, but that's extra work for whoever wants to upload their stuff.

Right now you HolySwordOfExcalibur are manually uploading his links.
But since you're breaking his old arrangement with Holefiller he might start deleting those links. If so you'll need to download then upload his stuff yourself instead of merely posting the links. That's extra work for you.
Who knows what other aggressive anti-piracy measures he may adopt if we piss him off?

TLDR: Please do not break Holefiller's old agreement with Tonkatsu / JacketFreak. It worked really well for us over these years. In return for a mere week of waiting whoever uploads his stuff doesn't have to do a lot of work.

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
He's still finishing up the events needed to deliver the patch is all that's being said. No ETA given but you're probably going to have wait until at least one month before you know anything else. Next two image sets will be completed between next week to early June. Holefiller (bless him) already gave out the last detailed post on Barbwire a couple pages back. Now I don't know if you've noticed already but if you look around the game's bgm in the www/audio folder...
Barb's level is going to be the best! That was some really superb music! I have high expectations!!!

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
While we are grateful you're taking up Holefiller's mantle I think this is sending the wrong message.

Tonkatsu / JacketFreak is willing to parlay with us. "Wait one week before you release" was his deal with Holefiller. Thank's to that his links aren't aggressively being deleted and his stuff can be easily found.

Now, if we ignore that we're basically telling creators that it's pointless to make deals with pirates.
Compare our guy to creators who go through all these aggressive anti-piracy measures. These guys' security can be overcome, yes, but that's extra work for whoever wants to upload their stuff.

But since you're breaking his old arrangement with Holefiller he might start deleting those links. If so you'll need to download then upload his stuff yourself instead of merely posting the links. That's extra work for you.
Who knows what other aggressive anti-piracy measures he may adopt if we piss him off?

TLDR: Please do not break Holefiller's old agreement with Tonkatsu / JacketFreak. It worked really well for us over these years. In return for a mere week of waiting whoever uploads his stuff doesn't have to do a lot of work.
Yes i Agree! Please! Let's respect the deal.

We_Dom't_Know

Mar 10, 2023

Agree
Respect Tonkatsu is the only thing I can do now

Reactions: Ruzei
Apr 19, 2020
[TIER IV EARLY ACCESS] IMAGE SET: Azazel
Hey rubber Devotee subs!

This is your early access to the finished Azazel set.

This set will be available to Tier III tier patrons on early June, but for now, it's yours only to enjoy.

Link to story:

Link to Images only:

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Look at the top comment:

I'd ease up on the upload timing if I were any of you. Given that he's posted here once in the past, I wonder how often he lurks the thread.

Reactions: Opinade

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Look at the top comment:

I'd ease up on the upload timing if I were any of you. Given that he's posted here once in the past, I wonder how often he lurks the thread.
HolySword has waited a week to publish this last set, which is the condition in which it had remained in this thread with Tonkatsu.
It is the time it took to publish our Lord Hollefiller.
If HolySword follows this way, I think it deserves our support.
It's fine from me

Apr 19, 2020
GAME PROGRESS REPORT - MAY
Hey folks,
Time for a new Game progress report.

Disclaimer: I'm posting these to be transparent on game development and show progress done. However, it goes without saying that some of the stuff you see here may considered to be spoilers. Although I do my best to keep the big narrative points out (and believe me, there is a lot I would like to show, but that I'm leaving out for you to find and experience in game.)
With that said, here is what you need to know.

- MAKING BARB'S INTRO FIGHT (Warrior ash path) -

This month, my focus was on putting together the "intro fight" with Barb as Warrior Ash. If you played the game already, you know that an intro fight is essentially a fight that you will not win no matter what. It's meant to give you a preview of the fight mechanics.

That is to say, it will have the basics. Such as Barb's main attack patterns.

What it will not have is barb's "horny/boredom" bars that will be the real "life/time limit" bars to keep an eye on to actually survive the encounter against her. This however, is not required for this coming patch as all I need are the basics for the "intro fight". Which will included in the first patch as I said.

I've programmed most of it already, but I still need to Iron out a bug.

With that fight though, comes a few new juicy assets that were made to improve the player experience.

- NEW BARB COMBAT POSES -
As I worked on making the first "intro" combat session as warrior Ash, the Barb attack poses add some variations added to flesh things out.

The intent here is to make the combat more visually pleasing but also to help the player better understand what to watch out for with clear visual hints.

In the past, a lot of these were either very subtle or the warning for an important attack to manage were just text with audio effects.

With this, the player will have a clear understand of what's being done, what to watch out for and of course it greatly increases immersion.

In this particular case, Barb mainly uses her whips to fight. Each whip is used in a different way, sometime both are combined.

It is up to the player to figure out how to deal with them.

Barb using her whips for different attacks/grabs:

- NEW GRAB IMAGE SETS -

Now that we have explored things on Barb's side of the fight, let's see what's going on with warrior Ash during combat.

As you might expect, this fight comes with it's own grab sequence. Which of course involves both of Barb's whips.

In the past, I would usually reuse, or copy paste existing poses for these, but with the new dev approach focusing on quality, I'm now making unique poses for ash during these grabs. Making the experience once again much more visually appealing.

Note: This is something I will also apply to Ash on the Splatter remaster which is planned after I'm done with Barb.

In any case, here is an early view at some of them.

Ash being restrained. And the Grab states evolves gradually.

- What's left to do for the next patch -

Aside from the a bug I need to fix, the "Intro fight" is nearly done. And last month I finished to sub ash "Mini game" intro, along with the events to lead to Barbs introduction.

So what's left now are the narrative events that follow both the "intro fight" and the "intro minigame" as both Warrior and Sub Ash respectively.

Which will involve how Ash resets after combat/service session. And will further the lore by introducing key characters and events.

In other words, it's finishing all the narrative beats that lead to basically talk to barb again to challenge her as a Warrior or sub Ash, and win (Which is what will be worked on for the second patch after that first one).

Some extra image/sprite assets have to be done to complete this part, but we're finally getting closer to a first patch release. After this coming month I should be very close to a deliverable product which will be juicy enough for you all to enjoy.

Although please remember, that I will announce a potential release window when I'm confident enough. (And that the first patch will first release in early access to TIER IV subs to iron out bugs first, and released to TIER III not long after.)

But that's about it for this month's report.

We're getting there. I'm really excited to get this into your hands as soon as it is ready.

Take care.

Feb 8, 2019
Ah bugs. When they're urgent, they're urgent. When you only find out about them after it ships, it's a Day 1 Patch. When you're rushed to release it for a date, they're lethal.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
HolySword has waited a week to publish this last set, which is the condition in which it had remained in this thread with Tonkatsu.
It is the time it took to publish our Lord Hollefiller.
If HolySword follows this way, I think it deserves our support.
It's fine from me
I hope HolySword learns not to follow this example:
Leaked early again and he noticed.

Nevart

May 4, 2020
I've gotta' say, I'm hooked.

Not many games manage to fuse horror and erotic together so well from the get go. Granted, "soft" horror, but horror nonetheless. It's also giving me major SHRIFT vibes, which is a + in my book.

The protagonist is likeable, the setting is intriguing, and the music, not unlike SHRIFT, is on point.

But I will also admit that I'm literally only here for the story and its' characters.
Excessive Rubber and BDSM is not something I'm into (yet), so I genuinely hope the games' world doesn't just remain as shallow as it is right now. I hope I'm not coming off as too harsh, I really don't mean to.

I want to learn more, see more, ask more questions, have morality challenged, have a room Ash can call her own, interact with the mutants (and Mag) more, dare I say pick favorites.

This game, like so many now abandoned before it, has the potential to be great, and I would hate to see it squandered too.

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
Is 3072AD New Version going to be released in June?
That's what he's aiming for. July at the latest for Tier III subs. It will contain the following: Barbwire's entire fnished map, intro sequences, Intro combat for the warrior path, Sub Ash's introductory mini game, a revamped QTE Mechanic, new systems and other mechanics TBA. Then:

"This patch will serve as a segway to the following patch, Patch 3.4 which will then add the fully fledged Sub ash challenge minigames and Warrior Ash complete combat in order to "beat" Barb.

Patch 3.5 will then be next, which will add the game overs for Barbwire and wrap her entire level. After some bug fixes this patch will then turn to patch 4.0, Barb's completed patch." It's likely he might focus on remastering Splatter like what he did with D-Tox once he's done with Barbwire rather than immediately move on to the next mutants' floors.

However it must be noted that he noticed that his latest art sets were leaked far too early, and made a patreon post that he was not happy about it, so please, have patience and consideration:

Reactions: umnic9 and Philia

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
Thanks for the update!

If he's going to release the game this month, I'm going to buy Tier 4 definitely. It would feel guilty to wait for the game to be leaked after seeing the efforts he is taking for the game!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes