4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for the update!

If he's going to release the game this month, I'm going to buy Tier 4 definitely. It would feel guilty to wait for the game to be leaked after seeing the efforts he is taking for the game!
Well, in order to find out when the author releases an update, a subscription is not needed. At least for Tier 4, the author will only post a link to a game update or comics. The titles of published content can be read without a subscription.

And as you can read above, Tonkatsu is not sure if it will release an update in June. But he will strive for it.

And the rest I fully support. If there is an opportunity to support, then it is worth supporting the author.

Sorry for my English.

caseus crustulam

Feb 9, 2023
Just tried this game today (ver3.2) really like the combat variety for each boss and while there's no sexual content but imagine having similar fate as protagonist gave me both terror and ecstasy.
Only problem's game over scenes're kinda long and pressing f5 makes the game unnecessary loads all its assets over again so I rage quit at storage room that full of security maid and waiting for update.
Hope dev'd fix this but that's alright I didn't even join his membership in patreon so can't complain I guess.

RestRev

Jul 19, 2022
Theres not too much in this update, truth be told. Seems to be more gearing towards some femboy stuff, but its really just the barbwire intro with three variants (Warrior/Slave/Gagged slave), with the latter two been only partially different.

Lot of set up for whats to come next, but nothing too substaintial yet.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes