4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 8, 2019
was the last mention of this game on his pateron really on december 2nd? And the last update feels like years ago at this point, i'm starting to get even more desperate for new content. And on top of all that, it looks like the next update is gona be for the slut path.

I wish there was an inbetween. Idon't car at all for 'cranked up to 11 needy slut who wants everything that happens to her', but 'Defiant bitch who says no to everything' is good but not quite as good IMO as 'Scaredy cat who's putting on an act of defiant bitch, but is juuust unconfident enough in her abilities that she's willing to go along with stuff'.

I guess you could argue that's what she actually is though
As Tonkatsu admitted, the last couple of image sets got away from them, seriously, and they completely lost track of their games development projects. I'm frankly shocked it's still going considering how much he's abandoned, like the visual novel sets.

RestRev

Jul 19, 2022
Yeeeah, theres a reason I refuse to sub to JacketFreak. They do not have a good track record, at all, when it comes to this stuff.

Even with this game, the branching options are only going to make it harder to develop going forwards, as its now warrior+slut+slut(chastity)+slut(chastity/gag)+slut(gag) all needing to be done, when development was already slow.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
That Tonkatsu is not the best managing his projects is something we all know xD
His problem is that he wants to do more things than time allows.
In the end, he only ends up slowing down or stopping the progress of his projects, and even canceling his long sets (for my taste, what he does best), replacing them with short sets which are very disappointing in general.... I prefer any of his best long sets a thousand times more than a pack of many short sets (fast food)
I think he's taking steps back in terms of quality , that's my opinion.

Reactions: KsynKsak
Feb 8, 2019
Way way back in 2017, Jacketfreak was doing a comic named The Rubber Queen, which was meant to lead into a bigger Xil Quin themed 'verse, with a game planned as a follow-up.

They've still, half a decade later, not done the last page(s) of Rubber Queen, and I only know the overall plans for it due to having their ear back then.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
The game starts running mindnumbingly slow as soon as you enter the second map of the prologue, has anyone got a fix to this lag?
Pressing any button has a delay on about 3 seconds before the character responds, it makes moving around near impossible. Lag seems to disappear however inside of my menu.
The game looks sexy and popular so I feel like I'm missing some obvious solution to this problem.

Feb 8, 2019
A universal fix for this issue: Go into the settings and turn off effects.

Any map which has a lot of things happening on it will slow down the game to a crawl, since it has to poll every single event trigger, render all map elements... etc.

Sweetsprite (Only does Arle Nadja or Doppelganger Arle) did a massive map on one of their games to represent a vast tomb, with all kinds of traps. The game practically hung at points with graphical effects on.

Reactions: Philia

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
This game runs pretty poorly for me (Up to a 3-ish second delay every turn in the fights) sometimes, but i just figured it's my crappy laptop. The patches over tiem seem to have made performance a bit better, but it still chugs on my (and apparently even people's good computers) laptop.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
A universal fix for this issue: Go into the settings and turn off effects.

Any map which has a lot of things happening on it will slow down the game to a crawl, since it has to poll every single event trigger, render all map elements... etc.

Sweetsprite (Only does Arle Nadja or Doppelganger Arle) did a massive map on one of their games to represent a vast tomb, with all kinds of traps. The game practically hung at points with graphical effects on.
Thank you, I can't believe that helped! (y)
Never in my history of playing 200 H-RPGM games have I needed to check the settings to do that.
All good now!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thank you, I can't believe that helped! (y)
Never in my history of playing 200 H-RPGM games have I needed to check the settings to do that.
All good now!
Checking my settings to turn off lighting or any performance improvence settings is usually the first thing i do when i donwload a game, but my laptop sucks so i guess that's why :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Philia
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes