4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Sometimes I think I'm missing something with all the silly smile stuff, and calling them a "loser" all the time. I guess I don't get that? The bondage and such is always nice, but that aspect is strange to me.
Its overtly edgy early internet language its just silly to me instead of cruel or sexy

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred
Feb 8, 2019
The entire thing with a lot of these sets in general is that they're starting to only really work for those kinds of people who adore being insulted. Over two thirds of Tonkatsu's content since they dropped both the Jacketfreak and Coilfreak handles has been based around a domme, usually female, talking shit to a sub, usually a trans male, about how they're a 'worthless piggy', and that they should be thankful the domme is even caring about them.

Over a year ago, Jacketfreak's fans were hopeful they'd finish one of their biggest projects, the Rubber Queen comic. Right now, with their current agenda...
I, and probably many others, wish it never gets finished.

Reactions: umnic9

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Sometimes I think I'm missing something with all the silly smile stuff, and calling them a "loser" all the time. I guess I don't get that? The bondage and such is always nice, but that aspect is strange to me.
Its overtly edgy early internet language its just silly to me instead of cruel or sexy
First time playing a femdom game? lol
Depending on the user it's usually meant to appeal to the humiliation kink for both male and female characters depicted in media.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

GGkaim

Dec 16, 2022
in Slave route, get locked ballgag after. this it end 3.2 ver?

and How to fight win Bijou?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
in Slave route, get locked ballgag after. this it end 3.2 ver?

and How to fight win Bijou?
Yes, thats the ending till next update.

Target the white maids (you'll know which one to kill first) then unleash hell on the dark ones. Attacking a dark one (when they're accessible to damage) too early will start a countdown and you'll lose.

GGkaim

Dec 16, 2022
Yes, thats the ending till next update.

Target the white maids (you'll know which one to kill first) then unleash hell on the dark ones. Attacking a dark one (when they're accessible to damage) too early will start a countdown and you'll lose.
I remember dark one have one turn kill attack, How to dodge or protect?

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
your best bet is to wear the two combat bots down before taking either one out, because once one goes down Bijou floods the room with her perfume. The combat drones will sometimes do powerful attacks with very clear tells, one of which is avoided completely by your evasion skill (like is used to avoid grabs from previous bosses) and the other is defended against with the powerful defense you learn for the second boss.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes