4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Tonkatsuchan said:
The patch includes the following updates:

- Events after the initial loss against splatter (warrior).

- Training sessions with Splatter to learn new abilities

- Two new abilities: Sucker Punch and Ironhide

- New combat mechanics: Multiple targets, Armored Targets, Nuanced winning conditions

- New art assets: Icons, Images, UI elements to make things easier

- The actual Splatter combat and winning event leading to the next floor

- Game Over event if you anger Splatter enough

- Combat performance Optimization (For now, on Splatter only. You should encounter much less lag and performance issues with her. Will Apply that change on D-Tox in the next patch)

And that is it for this patch!

Work left to finish the Splatter floor is minimal and are as followed:

- Adding dialog options to Splatter (Right now, nothing happens if you want to engage in chat with her)

- Adding the winning condition when you play as a SLUT (Gameplay is there just need to add winning conditions, so easy to do)

- Story events linked to the slut path against Splatter (Train, final challenge, tiny epilogue for fun. Nothing massive)

- Changing the afterbattle rewards against splatter (Right now there are the same as D-Tox)

- Based on feedback, maybe a final balance pass and typo fixes.

These should be easy enough, no additional art really necessary.

Later this month expect the first designs for Madame Bijou's dolls to be posted. And next week, get ready for a new character poll.
Seems to be a big update, though I have yet to play it.

lordmou

May 21, 2018
Thanks for the link but is anyone else having a black screen issue when you first meet splatter and are defeated the text carries on but its a black screen for me even when I am free

Reactions: theamazingdolphin
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the link but is anyone else having a black screen issue when you first meet splatter and are defeated the text carries on but its a black screen for me even when I am free
same issue here, no matter which option you pick for the fight (either challenging splatter OR hitting bag girl). were you using a new save? I reloaded my previous one from 1.1. going to delete my save files and start over from scratch to see if that fixes it.

lordmou

May 21, 2018
same issue here, no matter which option you pick for the fight (either challenging splatter OR hitting bag girl). were you using a new save? I reloaded my previous one from 1.1. going to delete my save files and start over from scratch to see if that fixes it.
Im thinking something went wrong on the developer and it just needs a quick fix Ive seen this before in other games it usually comes down to one bad line of code seen as this was working before this update

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Im thinking something went wrong on the developer and it just needs a quick fix Ive seen this before in other games it usually comes down to one bad line of code seen as this was working before this update
People are complaining about it it in the Patreon comment section, so hopefully it'll be resolved shortly.

lordmou

May 21, 2018
People are complaining about it it in the Patreon comment section, so hopefully it'll be resolved shortly.
Thanks for the update on it I am 100% sure its a super easy fix and looking forward to playing the game more again thank you for putting it up here I would support but covid has not been kind to the economy

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the update on it I am 100% sure its a super easy fix and looking forward to playing the game more again thank you for putting it up here I would support but covid has not been kind to the economy
Yeah he just fixed it 3 minutes ago according to his patreon. Coincidentally right as I tested a fresh save and found out it STILL happens.

I wonder what was causing it. Given that it's rpgmaker my guess is he added new pictures/messed around with the picture order and forgot to update it causing it to stall on transition from one picture to the next.

lordmou

May 21, 2018
Got pass the black screen and did 2 fights with splatter but then on the next one she says shes going to attack and then never does anything

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
There's an important bug in the new update: if you retry doing the third training with Splatter, she just stay motionless without attacking you. Also you can't defeat her in this state.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
How do you "find your spot" in D-Tox's basement? I'd assumed it'd be one of the empty spots in the rows of captives, but going into those and pressing space doesn't do anything and talking to her just tells me to find the spot.

Jan 19, 2020
For anyone getting freezes during the fight, after attacking if you press left mouse button and then enter when the freeze happens the game unfreezes. Don't know why this works.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes